English Defence League

Mr Q

my favourite quotes are:

The Gaffer - look lahi, i dnt know why u are taking this so personal

lens is making some valid points and u have been unable 2 refute them

The Infamous ( You ) - I'm cleansing the sports room

He deaded me just there though

well done lench

Juan Carlos Valeron - rip lahi lens smashed him all over the gaff.

I didnt take it personal, i replied as if You were any other user. You on the other hand, are a hater. It's personal to You. Keep catchin feelins over lost football debates, as long as You like.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You have some hard evidence. Pm your address so I can send you my pride through recorded delivery

keep what little of it You have left.

dnt forget to neg me again, coz You definitely aint gonna make a good point.

i can now say i'm doing something right, coz i actually have a hater.

• Upvote 3

Lol

Replace 'skin colour' with 'skin shade' and you still cant answer the question.

In what way is it debatable that Somalians arent black?

because there are people who say they are and people who say they arent ( a debate )

but i'm guessing You want my personal reason

they don't have the physical features i identify with black people, which is why i'm able to tell the difference.

Infamous, I've never heard that one before, but fair enough, You sort of half made a point, but didn't finish it. what were You gna go on and say

Escapist, safe for Your breakdown of the people of Somalia, that probably explains the visual differences i see which make me believe they're not black.

What personal features do you identify with people from the carribean?

Somalians are not a a hybrid like say we're the spawn of some scientist with a mental problem.

I just find it nonsense when somebody can determine what skin colour I am based on a nation.

Lens wherever your from you're not black cause you came from africa and the whites used to be your slave master so therefore your white

Its absolutely ridiculous

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

so stupid to argue about who is an isnt black

black is a colour, what the f*ck does it even mean

its just a label, arbitrary

Somalians are African, Caribbeans are members of the African diaspora, be happy about that

u kno even asians call themselves black when it suits them, black doesn't mean anything

• Upvote 5

the first humans lived in Scandinavia (they were white/arian) and the egyptians were directly descended from them. they invented medicine and currency and democracy etc..

:Y::lol:

nice joke.

i too find the so called "debate" laughable, as most people "debating" usually have very little clue about the nation's history, or Africa's history as a whole. Forgetting that African nations boundaries were carved up greedily in the 1800's completely ignoring the tribal history that extends beyond the current boundaries. . Somali,ethiopian,sudanese all made up powerful empires and tribes that included ancient the Egyptians. Africans were the first inhabitants of the so called middle east today so how you can claim somalians arent black because they're mixed with arabs is laughable. get out a few books and do some reading so you can contribute to those "debates" with some sense not nonsense.

• Upvote 5

the first humans lived in Scandinavia (they were white/arian) and the egyptians were directly descended from them. they invented medicine and currency and democracy etc..

:Y::lol:

nice joke.

i too find the so called "debate" laughable, as most people "debating" usually have very little clue about the nation's history, or Africa's history as a whole. Forgetting that African nations boundaries were carved up greedily in the 1800's completely ignoring the tribal history that extends beyond the current boundaries. . Somali,ethiopian,sudanese all made up powerful empires and tribes that included ancient the Egyptians. Africans were the first inhabitants of the so called middle east today so how you can claim somalians arent black because they're mixed with arabs is laughable. get out a few books and do some reading so you can contribute to those "debates" with some sense not nonsense.

nothing i read is gonna change the fact that i see black people, and see somalian people, and see clear visible differences.

history isn't gonna change the fact that i see these visual differences.

and the point in blue... i'm sure africans were the 1st inhabitants of the so called today "Europe". has nothing to do with the fact that European people arent classified as black.

point in green

You probably knwo little about the history of Armenia, or Belarus, but would still say the native people from there arent black, because You can see that they arent. by looking.

all You've told me is that Somalians are african. and i knew that. thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

lol.gif

Biggest fraff I have ever seen on here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

People like Lens are ignorant & racist tbh. Black people have different features. Kenyans look alot like somali people. You can see people's features look different all over africa. To say somali people are not black is ignorant and pathetic.

• Downvote 1

People like Lens are ignorant & racist tbh. Black people have different features. Kenyans look alot like somali people. You can see people's features look different all over africa. To say somali people are not black is ignorant and pathetic.

show me a racist comment i made towards Somalian people then?

all i've said is that they're not black in my opinion

Guest Esquilax

Well no, I'm sure to some people they have an archetype of what a black man looks like

Like Lens, when someone says 'black man' to him, he thinks of this

will-smith-400a314.jpg

So when he sees a somalian he sees the difference in facial structures n whatnot and becomes angrily confused

• Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

Instead of looking at them as a brother, you look at them as sub human. That is really sad. Tbh, I consider all the people of africa that were there before it was split up for the greedy europeans, as brothers & sisters because all the races, black, berber and arabs have black in them. People make me laugh, black people who are prejudice to their own are scum, especially as they have been hated on by everyone else, to start sending for their own is a joke.

• Downvote 1

Instead of looking at them as a brother, you look at them as sub human. That is really sad. Tbh, I consider all the people of africa that were there before it was split up for the greedy europeans, as brothers & sisters because all the races, black, berber and arabs have black in them. People make me laugh, black people who are prejudice to their own are scum, especially as they have been hated on by everyone else, to start sending for their own is a joke.

these are Your own words here and in no way reflect my views. if You believe they do, please find a reliable quote i said that suggests this.

Guest Awesome Kong

show me a racist comment i made towards Somalian people then?

all i've said is that they're not black in my opinion

You saying they are not black is racist, some self hate sh*t. You seem to be 100% dunce on here, like it's not a bordem or time passing ting, like what you say is actually genuine. Stupid comments from you.