English Defence League

Mr Q

Guest Lens

not exactly.

the view that Allah and the God christians worship being the same is an islamic view christians do not share.

Both believe in Jesus as a disciple/son of Gog/Allah. Do your research.

nope

christians believe jesus is god

redo Your research

not exactly.

the view that Allah and the God christians worship being the same is an islamic view christians do not share.

no, do yours.

Jesus of the Qu'ran and Jesus of the Bible are totally different

god (Allah) of Qu'ran and God of the Bible are totally different

'Allah' isn't just a word for God when used in the islamic context

• Downvote 1

Guest Lens

not exactly.

no, do yours.

Jesus of the Qu'ran and Jesus of the Bible are totally different

god (Allah) of Qu'ran and God of the Bible are totally different

'Allah' isn't just a word for God when used in the islamic context

would pos if i could

LOL @ 'Black people and niggas are OK'

/

Im still baffed as to how the leader guy of the EDL is called Gurjit Singh.

:lol:

Its nuts.

guys an idiot

if u ever saw the ting on bbc3 lmao

EDL are any football hooligans anyway.

'English jobs for English people!' bet he's never had one in his life.

when he said about musllims burning in hell and was like "ahh i forgot to say terrorists" lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

alie. and he still claims theyre not racists when majority of the crowd cheered after that comment.

People who say that this country p*ssy foots around muslims are the same ones who believe the stories from the Mail and Sun about banning England shirts.

True to an extent but the people who feel that Muslims are afforded too much consideration aren't entirely wrong, not up here anyway.

examples?

They have a lot of influence in relation to public matters up here in relation to public spending and securing money for race and faith specific programs, I started writing a massive post but can't be arsed.

Isn't everyone entitled to the same amount of funds if they go through the same channels ?

I dont understand if there is a lot of Muslims(ima stop saying this as its not muslims its Pakistanis tbh) in a specific area and are contributing to taxes.... why they wouldn't want a say in what the money going back into the community gets spent on?

surely its up to the others in the community to go about the right way securing spending on what they want (which is?)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People who say that this country p*ssy foots around muslims are the same ones who believe the stories from the Mail and Sun about banning England shirts.

True to an extent but the people who feel that Muslims are afforded too much consideration aren't entirely wrong, not up here anyway.

examples?

They have a lot of influence in relation to public matters up here in relation to public spending and securing money for race and faith specific programs, I started writing a massive post but can't be arsed.

Isn't everyone entitled to the same amount of funds if they go through the same channels ?

I dont understand if there is a lot of Muslims(ima stop saying this as its not muslims its Pakistanis tbh) in a specific area and are contributing to taxes.... why they wouldn't want a say in what the money going back into the community gets spent on?

surely its up to the others in the community to go about the right way securing spending on what they want (which is?)

No not at all, I do some work for a guy who was the head of an organisation with the sole purpose of trying to secure more funding and support from local government for schemes and programs aimed at helping the black community in a similar fashion to the support provided for the Asian community.

The guy who owns the gym I go to is a Sikh and the other day he was talking to me about the way the Muslim politicians in Bradford are using their influence to help the Muslim community while restricting the presence of Sikhs and Hindus on the council so while it's true that a lot of the hate comes from working class white people they aren't the only people who have a problem with how things are.

this leads on to your next point about other members of the community going the right way about influencing spending, everything has to go through local government.

Some of the hate that's building is just based on genuine f*ckery.

for example there was an Afro Caribbean takeaway/restaurant in Leeds that was doing well, his place was in a residential area where there was a lot of Muslims.He was approached by a Muslim guy bare times who wanted to buy his lease but he kept refusing. He then gets a copy of a petition signed by nuff of the locals that was started by a local politician basically saying that his restaurant attracts too much traffic late at night and that they thought it wasn't suitable for that type of business to be situated there. They applied enough pressure and built up enough support so he eventually had to move. I'll give you one guess as to who moved into the property.

• Upvote 2

Guest Lens

really hate when racist groups use their country's flags as a symbol.

now when some1 has an england flag in their window i don't no if it's patriotism or some kind of alliegance

can't these racist groups at least make a symbol

also annoying when they say "You're not english anymore" as if to say all English gotta b racist.

Guest Awesome Kong

for example there was an Afro Caribbean takeaway/restaurant in Leeds that was doing well, his place was in a residential area where there was a lot of Muslims.He was approached by a Muslim guy bare times who wanted to buy his lease but he kept refusing. He then gets a copy of a petition signed by nuff of the locals that was started by a local politician basically saying that his restaurant attracts too much traffic late at night and that they thought it wasn't suitable for that type of business to be situated there. They applied enough pressure and built up enough support so he eventually had to move. I'll give you one guess as to who moved into the property.

That is deep!

• Downvote 1

That is deep!

as 'deep' as that may sound, its still nothing to say muslims have taken over. that could happen in any area

That is deep!

as 'deep' as that may sound, its still nothing to say muslims have taken over. that could happen in any area

I aren't saying they've taken over the point is that the majority of the people who harbour hatred for Muslims up here feel that they're being neglected on the grounds of race and religion and in some respects they're right. The problem is that a lot of them don't know how to articulate their concerns so they leave it to fools like the EDL and the BNP to do it for them who distort their real concerns.

I cannot speak for what it's like where you are I'm just telling you about the views I get expressed to me on a daily by the people around me.

Like I said I could go into it much more but it's long.

• Upvote 1

lol no i'm not my parents are god fearing Christians on the most part

but i just think all religion is bullshit

hence

Im a atheist

hate the way atheists ppl try jump on there high horse like they know better or somthing... get the f*ck outta here... if some scientist told you jumping in a black hole gave you the ability to teleport you'd believe them... any mindless drone

u still havent answered my questions coward

i have answered you questions bro what havent i answered?

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

tbh all this focus on "pakis" stealin jobs

i still dont get why the focus isnt on Polish mandem

skin tone maybe?

Was in a minicab yesterday, talking to the driver. Literally only said 'So how's it going?' and I got his life story

Interesting though, he moved here in 2000 with wife n kids from Pakistan, works all week, chicken shop on Sundays

Tried to get the bus one day with a bunch of shopping and the driver said he wasn't allowed on. So he was like "WOTFAM?"

Called him mate up, said "If I give you £600 you tell all your other clients you're on holiday and teach me for a week solid"

He passed in about 2 weeks

Things like that is why brits don't get employed here, they're not willing to put that effort in

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1