What Was You Self-Conscience About As A Youngster?

Mame Biram Diouf

When I was younger I had a circumcision for medical reasons and hated it, grew up thinking I was weird, would have lost my virginity a year earlier then I did but turned down 3 gals all because I was scared to take my d*ck out infront of them because I thought they would laugh because I didnt have foreskin, but found out through older friends that gals didnt care and most of them rarely even notice.. Nowadays I see it as a benefitWhat bout you honestly?Height? Weight? Voice? Body Hair? Skin Colour? Breast Size? Nose etc ?

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX
being a girl at school is hard man, i was mad self concious of my figure epesh my bum and hips always used stretch out my school jumper to hide my figure all chicks did really
this is why i always think im so lucky to be a boygirls go through some random f*ckeries

i remember i was in swindon and yout was like 'aah u got a proper black woman's bum'i nearly cried myself to sleep that night, proper switched up my walk and all sorts to scrunch it in i had braces too, and double ff breasts at 14, it was a f*ckery, i had to kind of move like a ragga muffin in tracksuit so that horny little pubescent boys would just leave me be

Guest Lens
When I was younger I had a circumcision for medical reasons and hated it, grew up thinking I was weird, would have lost my virginity a year earlier then I did but turned down 3 gals all because I was scared to take my d*ck out infront of them because I thought they would laugh because I didnt have foreskin, but found out through older friends that gals didnt care and most of them rarely even notice.. Nowadays I see it as a benefit
FLAGRANT LIElol @ You having the opportunity to have sex as a virgin and not taking itlol @ a girl having to see the d*ck to have sex with Youlike the girl wouldn't just think Your foreskin's pulled back anyway. if she even knew what it was at that age.on topic tho, I was fat
  • Upvote 2

I hated my curly hair when i was young, mainly because all the girls had pin straight hair and i felt mine was unattractive. :D My figure was a massive deal to me, i had a flat stomach but big hips and bum.. got some tree trunk comments from the skinny girls. C/s covering boobs from the boys, i use to get my bra unclipped daily in school. The way they would just slap your boobs as you walk past is degrading. I also got called casper, people didnt believe my mum was really my mum. Come winter time i drop about 3shades in skin colour. I was pissed because my other friends who were mixed had nice tanned skin.

I hated my curly hair when i was young, mainly because all the girls had pin straight hair and i felt mine was unattractive. :D My figure was a massive deal to me, i had a flat stomach but big hips and bum.. got some tree trunk comments from the skinny girls. C/s covering boobs from the boys, i use to get my bra unclipped daily in school. The way they would just slap your boobs as you walk past is degrading. I also got called casper, people didnt believe my mum was really my mum. Come winter time i drop about 3shades in skin colour. I was pissed because my other friends who were mixed had nice tanned skin.
Wait, your mum is fully black? Thought she was 50//50 tbh from your pics.

You're mixed race? Not surprised they thought you were white, you look white.LOL at having to state that having your tits slapped by a random boy as he walks past is degrading! I think we can all make that connection.

Where do I start lolDidn't develop breast til like 14 and when they did come there was nuthin to fone home about.My skinny legs.The way I walked was pointed out by some faggot, arched back bum out. I hated him for that.Thinking I'm not as pretty as other girls cos no boys liked me looool.

I hated my curly hair when i was young, mainly because all the girls had pin straight hair and i felt mine was unattractive. :DMy figure was a massive deal to me, i had a flat stomach but big hips and bum.. got some tree trunk comments from the skinny girls. C/s covering boobs from the boys, i use to get my bra unclipped daily in school. The way they would just slap your boobs as you walk past is degrading. I also got called casper, people didnt believe my mum was really my mum. Come winter time i drop about 3shades in skin colour. I was pissed because my other friends who were mixed had nice tanned skin.
well since we're bragging then f*ck it........i was very self conscious about my washboard stomach and huge crotch bulge, got lots of elephant trunk comments from my peers, felt very unattractive and unmanly. :D
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Lol im not bragging this was when i was young i dont have that figure now, i was still growing into myself. Were talking about what we were self-conscience about as a youngster no? And that was something i didnt like as i got called fat by certain girls when i wasnt. I went to school in Kent, 95% white kids in my school. Big hips and bum was not cool, in any case. I would of killed to look like some of the straight boyish figured girls back then./Shut up.

• Upvote 2

Lol im not bragging this was when i was young i dont have that figure now, i was still growing into myself. Were talking about what we were self-conscience about as a youngster no? And that was something i didnt like as i got called fat by certain girls when i wasnt. I went to school in Kent, 95% white kids in my school. Big hips and bum was not cool, in any case. I would of killed to look like some of the straight boyish figured girls back then./Shut up.
baby dont cry. it was a long time ago, lets forget about those pencil d*cks & kate sloshes. We can make each other feel secure again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfXwmDGJAB8

ps pm me :D

pos for the paranoia about being circumcised - been there toodry knees and elbows - one time in gym some boy asked me why i had dirty kneesjust in general being a minority. not being white in a majority white school (at the time) was NOT the one