What Was You Self-Conscience About As A Youngster?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest M12 Part 2

I never felt bad about being dark skinned growing up.the main ones for me were being tall and skinny.now being tall is one of my favourite things about myself and i aint skinny no more.I use to be self conscious about silly things as well like being seen going to church wearing shirt and shoes or being seen with my mum/ one of my aunties when they were wearing kente cloth and the bait aff garms

Guest Triple XXX
I never felt bad about being dark skinned growing up.the main ones for me were being tall and skinny.now being tall is one of my favourite things about myself and i aint skinny no more.I use to be self conscious about silly things as well like being seen going to church wearing shirt and shoes or being seen with my mum/ one of my aunties when they were wearing kente cloth and the bait aff garms
lol the goin out with parents thing, i hated this when i was like 11 always walkin behind them with my sister like a pace back or sutinf*ck knows who i was hiding fromso f*ckin stupid

similarly to kaygee, my biggest insecurity was about not being a 'normal' colour especially since my friends were all black/mixed-race, hence me dying my hair and wearing makeup to look darker. used to get called michael jackson, in fact it was one guy on this very forum that coined that term for me :D bastard lol. i also had a big insecurity about my teeth, still do.. they are f*cked.

similarly to kaygee, my biggest insecurity was about not being a 'normal' colour especially since my friends were all black/mixed-race, hence me dying my hair and wearing makeup to look darker. used to get called michael jackson, in fact it was one guy on this very forum that coined that term for me :D bastard lol. i also had a big insecurity about my teeth, still do.. they are f*cked.
Wsn't me .....Being skinny. Still skinny. Don't really care 2 tuff.

Wsn't me .....Being skinny. Still skinny. Don't really care 2 tuff.
If you know her IRL, is she buff? Seen one picture but we all know pictures lie. Also, how f*cked are these teeth?