So uhm Vipers, How was your Weekend....?

Eskay Jones

Friday - Found out some bad news, went to my uncles for a family get together and had a car crash.

Saturday - Tried to sort everything with my car but everywhere is shut till Tuesday.. :(

Today - Had my Nan round for dinner, done some gardening and now waiting for the other half to come bring me some Chocolate.

Tomorrow - Friends birthday BBQ, shopping and then dinner with my Dad.

sh*t been tryner bang out my last two essays in the last minute

got one left

3000 words, was supposed to have done weeks and weeks of research and reading before writing

im just hoping i can research and write at the same time

has to be in on Wednesday

Friday - moved out of my flat in Manc back to Liverpoll

Saturday - chilled in the day and went to me nans then in the night went to some house party and ended up playing poker/winning me a nice pot

Sunday - stayed in bed with a hangover then footy this evening (was a struggle). Meant to be going to a party tonight again but just gonna stay in an chill instead.

friday - one of the best days of the year, had the day off, had a meeting which went really well, went to the bank, went to GBK had a lamb burger with mint relish, then went university of dub

saturday - recovering like a mofo, fried 3 snapper an baked a talapia

sunday - training, project, i ifeel mash up

monday - dno yet

• Upvote 1

friday - went to my boy's birthday house party, it was decent seeing some old bredrins, made me realise how much i've changed and grown

yesterday- chilled for most of the day, went westfield quickly in the evening, copped a few bits and had a munch at that vietnamese place.

today - went gym, been chilling allllllll day

pretty lame.

friday - working at uni from 11-8. got home, rested for a bit then did about 2 hours more work. spent a couple hours watching stuff on the internet into the late hours of the night.

saturday - overslept untill 12, got ready and then carried on with uni project work until about 1130. watched wolverine x-men origins and had a takeaway.

sunday - didnt oversleep but same day as saturday + 2 hour break to blaze, eat and chill to tunes and tv. just about to call it a day for work.

Friday: Was tired from work so brought some jerk chicken and rice and blazed weed and went bed

Saturday: Blazed all day went radio blazed some more done some networking now I have a free photo shoot for my portfolio to look forward to now.

Sunday: Blazed Played footie manager, had rice and peas chicken and roast potatoes took some ameuter pics I might use on my site now also done some reasoning about people and their behaviours pulled out my dreadlocks I am watching sky sports news and getting ready to build a next spliff.

Monday: Get hair done and blaze some more.

pretty lame.

friday - working at uni from 11-8. got home, rested for a bit then did about 2 hours more work. spent a couple hours watching stuff on the internet into the late hours of the night.

saturday - overslept untill 12, got ready and then carried on with uni project work until about 1130. watched wolverine x-men origins and had a takeaway.

sunday - didnt oversleep but same day as saturday + 2 hour break to blaze, eat and chill to tunes and tv. just about to call it a day for work.

cannot focus like that

i basically write bits and bobs and do a little reading here and there...chat on fb, look at vip2, wshh/youtube etc

then at the last minute blitz thru it

got 2500 left and a sh*t load of reading to do

gonna be a long one

Friday - Was on a course, bought my girlfriend's birthday present and a few bits

Saturday - Work then met up with her and went to this apartment we booked. Got moved from one room because it was crap, 2nd one was better but meant I never had to do the cooking like I said I'd do (was going to be a birthday treat). Watched TV, done our thing.

Sunday - Relaxing and spending quality time together. Went for lunch at a fish restaurant, the lobster was lovely!

Monday - Work

Overall thoroughly enjoyable.

• Upvote 1

Guest Lisa Turtle

MR Jibbles provin love does exist.

Lovely isn't it?

I worked today and on saturday.

On friday I did some mild study and was treated to thai after a complete breakdown on friday morning.

Yesterday I went grocery shopping.

And today I had thai again when I got in from work.

Roll on the 15th of June.