People Dem Graduating This Summer...

Mr. Martinez

When I graduated from Cambridge my old lecturer did all the paperwork and got me on a GTP program; my career has now started even though I'm still studying to be able to do it, lol. As far as I know every one else on my course has been hooked up like this to cushy jobs in the sector they wanted to go into. Somehow I don't think the same thing happens at London met.

242ioti.gif

Not sure what you're trying to say.

Basically that you didn't go to Cambridge.

Oh, I thought so but wasn't sure. Okay.

Explain to me how your course went, and how it was assessed.

I honestly don't feel any way about you believing me or not lol. Feel free to ask specifics about the course; I'll answer.

When I graduated from Cambridge my old lecturer did all the paperwork and got me on a GTP program; my career has now started even though I'm still studying to be able to do it, lol. As far as I know every one else on my course has been hooked up like this to cushy jobs in the sector they wanted to go into. Somehow I don't think the same thing happens at London met.

242ioti.gif

I honestly don't feel any way about you believing me or not lol. Feel free to ask specifics about the course; I'll answer.

I just did bro.

Breakdown the t _ _ _ _ s on your course

a true Tab will fill in the missing letters

You still remember that? That was about four years ago lol.

You are the only person who I have had a disagreement with on here who would actually call me up and speak instead of hide behind the computer to try and get LOL's from a bunch of other nerds. Oh also Rsonist but that was more of a spurs/arsenal banter ting.

That's the internet for you.

242ioti.gif

I just did bro.

tripos

Happy?

242ioti.gif

I just did bro.

tripos

Happy?

phase one passed

College

Tutor

JCR president during Easter term

• Downvote 1

242ioti.gif

I just did bro.

tripos

Happy?

phase one passed

College

Tutor

JCR president during Easter term

Churchill

Stephen

I don't know.

well you know the cue bare of these neeks/nerds been trying to throw shots at the throne with these jokes to get a pos. Got this funny guy Martin Louie jr trying a ting now bare internet bad guys on this thing but I will give it to you as you actually called me up and spoke to me like a man when we had differences. I'll see you 29th of March

yh

Guest chap44uns

Why did you edit your post from ''oi I am not phonecharger, I will endanger your life'' to ''yh''

You go for a quick piss and glimpsed in the mirror and realized your not that guy?

Nah just don't need to be starting internet beefs with nerds like u.

dont put a doeans name in ur mouth

You still remember that? That was about four years ago lol.

You are the only person who I have had a disagreement with on here who would actually call me up and speak instead of hide behind the computer to try and get LOL's from a bunch of other nerds. Oh also Rsonist but that was more of a spurs/arsenal banter ting.

That's the internet for you.

Is what I am saying only few people in here I respect as actual humans who have a life Goliath, gayle, faze, m12, Colin, j lovely, soca, kierman, rsonist, ego, Eks, stimpson, mike Kane, woodpecker, kurious, drc, khan, dst, lemons, tony, un musik, stat, time bomb even Justin to an extent, plus few others. Most of the other people don't really have a social life that's why they come up with any talk to compensate things in their own life to make them feel better sad really. Like when guys say a girl is butters when more time they don't have a girl and would not be able to draw a girl on that level some comfort mechanism.

• Upvote 1

How can u talk about man having social lifes, your 30 and been posting on these forums and pre cursors to it for the last 10 years mate, to the point where everyone on this forum knows who u are, and ur out there linking man from here,i don't think its unfair to say that a vast amount of your life revolves around this site.

How can u talk about man having social lifes, your 30 and been posting on these forums and pre cursors to it for the last 10 years mate, to the point where everyone on this forum knows who u are, and ur out there linking man from here,i don't think its unfair to say that a vast amount of your life revolves around this site.

And you make videos of you searching for vip 2 members and post it on your personal youtube page lol, smh.

[Prez T]YOU GET SLAP INNA DI FACE AND GET KILL OFF KILLYYYYYYY[/Prez T]

I don't go around linking man from here :/ Majority of people came to this website through love of urban music, so if an event/rave happens it is likely I am gonna see other members of this forum, Grime forum, Staylocked and uptown at an event as we have similar interest. Same way if I was to go to a video game event, Comic convention etc. I am recognizable as I have had my picture posted various times so people come and say hello safe to me etc. So I dont see how that will lead to my life being revolved around this site, Facebook or any other forum I use on a regular basis to be honest its just that interest intertwine with others. Stop trying so hard thats venoms job.

As for the video's I also have had other random video's up of me out and about also its a minor thing, enjoy your life and do your thing. stop forcing it mate, your just doing the compensating thing to make you feel better about your life I was talking about, if it wasn't so you would just keep it moving and say nada, about you feel sorry for me, I look malnourished, I am 30/35 (the exaggerations on my actual age says it all really) etc.