Arsene: "Two down, one to go."

mp*

Arsenal Football Club is delighted to announce Welsh international Aaron Ramsey has today committed his future to the Club by signing a new long-term contract. Ramsey (19) started the 2009/10 season with great promise and impressed in fixtures across all competitions, making a total of 29 appearances and scoring four goals before his campaign was prematurely cut short in February after sustaining fractures to the tibia and fibula in his right leg during the Gunners' 3-1 win at Stoke City's Britannia Stadium. Having joined the Club in the summer of 2008, Aaron has featured regularly for his country, amassing 11 caps and two goals in a short time since his first senior appearance at just 17 years of age. On signing his new deal, Ramsey said: "I'm very happy here at Arsenal, it's a great club and I've learned a lot since I've been here. Every player wants to play in a team where they can play football and I feel that this is the way it should be played, so that's one of the reasons I signed a new contract. I think I can still develop my game a lot, and I'm in the right place to do that with the support of the manager and also a squad of very talented players. I'm convinced the next few years will be a time where my career kicks on to a new level, it's an exciting time to be part of the Club."Everyone at Arsenal Football Club looks forward to Aaron's continued development and contribution in the coming years.