Sign in to follow this  
Francis Coquelin

TF = The "love child" of Nostradamus and Dr Manhattan?

Hopefully Walflower breaks down in training or his shoulder pops out again... either way he must not be anywhere near South Africa

What so SWP goes? Lol.

Johnson will go ahead of Joe Cole. Lennon & Walcott going.

SWP aint swag, hes a better option than Theo

Theo is not a footballer, the crowd and Mexico were being kind to him 2nite, even the LB who was more interested in going fwd, not once did they double up on him and he didnt deliver

Well when Walcott is starting games, console SWP with that while he's on a beach AGAIN.

Arsenal winger Theo Walcott is the surprise omission from England's 23-man World Cup squad, BBC Sport understands.

Walcott, 21, was in the provisional squad of 30 and started both of England's recent friendly victories against Mexico and Japan.

But Chelsea's Joe Cole has been included in the final squad, which will be officially confirmed at 1600 BST.

Manchester City winger Shaun Wright-Phillips also keeps his place, as does Tottenham defender Ledley King.

The Spurs skipper, 29, has been plagued by a chronic knee problem that restricts his ability to train and play back-to-back games in quick succession.

He featured for the first time under coach Fabio Capello against Mexico on 24 May, scoring with a first-half header.

King had previously been named in a Capello squad in March 2009 but withdrew after being assessed by the England medical staff

Gareth Barry had a fitness test on his injured ankle on Tuesday morning, with initial reports sounding favourable.

606: DEBATE

Give your reaction to England's World Cup squad

The Manchester City midfielder has not played since he picked up a ligament injury in a Premier League match against Tottenham on 5 May.

Walcott was a shock inclusion in former England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson's 2006 World Cup squad but did not feature in the tournament and the then-17-year-old's inclusion was widely criticised.

The right winger has since won 11 caps, with all three of his international goals coming in a 4-1 World Cup qualifying victory against Croatia in Zagreb on 10 September 2008.

Joe Cole is now fully fit after a serious knee ligament injury and produced an impressive second-half cameo during Sunday's 2-1 win against Japan.

After that match, Cole said: "I think I did all right. These games are never easy - you don't want to get injured and there were some tackles flying in.

"I've had a good 10 days training and a good 45 minutes. I just want to help England win the World Cup."

The World Cup begins on 11 June, with England's first game coming a day later against the United States in Rustenburg.

More to follow.

Happy Days.

That smug c*nt needed bringing down a peg or 2. Any speedboat without a driver.

/

It BURNS, don't it?

What's the meaning of life, TF? Answer that for me you know-it-all f*ck.

• Downvote 1

Hopefully this is the catalyst for Fe0 End Product's descent into lower league nothingness...and alcoholism

His story will be taught to through the ages and will serve as a moral compass to young children, similarly to 'Aspo's Fables'.

His name shall forever become synonymous with faecal matter. He will go down in history as one of the biggest conmen the world has ever seen. He makes Bernard Madoff look like some nigerian 419er sending emails from a internet cafe in lagos.

• Downvote 1

TF was the 1st person i thought of when i heard the news aswell lol

there was many other quotes aswell

take da L mate

• Downvote 1

UNLUCK-E

lol @ certain guys almost certain he was featuring more games than Lennon

• Downvote 1

England's 23-man squad for the World Cup finals:

Goalkeepers: Joe Hart (Manchester City), David James (Portsmouth), Robert Green (West Ham).

Defenders: Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Ledley King (Tottenham), John Terry (Chelsea), Matthew Upson (West Ham), Stephen Warnock (Aston Villa).

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Michael Carrick (Manchester United), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham), James Milner (Aston Villa), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City).

Forwards: Peter Crouch (Tottenham), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Emile Heskey (Aston Villa), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United).

The thing is Walcott aint got the back bone to recover from this. He is a fassy who will probably cry at home eating his mums birds eye fish fingers and mash taters from morrissons while watching it on ITV.

Guest M12 Part 2

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

especially that wavant gif

I aint even in here that much but TF your love of arsenal blinds you from the truth.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

that walcott is never gonna be a top player and arsenal in general are sh*t and have been since Henry & co. left

• Downvote 2