Arsenal News.

M.Dot

Fabregasâââ‰â¢ fitness in the balance for Spurs clashTottenham Hotspur v ArsenalCesc Fabregas is rated as 50:50 for Saturdayâââ‰â¢s North London derby. Arsenalâââ‰â¢s Spanish midfielder is laid low with a virus and a decision will be made on Friday over his involvement at White Hart Lane. Freddie Ljungberg is doubtful with the hamstring injury that stopped him playing against Manchester City on Tuesday. Otherwise Arsenal will be without only the long-term absentees âââ‰â¬Â Thierry Henry (groin/stomach), Theo Walcott (shoulder) and Robin van Persie (foot) âââ¬ÃâCesc has a little sickness,âââ¬Ã said Wenger in an exclusive interview with Arsenal TV Online on Thursday afternoon. âââ¬ÃâHe will have a test tomorrow to see how he feels. As it stand he is 50:50 today. We will not gamble on him. He is not injured but he has caught a virus. âââ¬ÃâFreddie Ljungberg is a major doubt as well but we have not lost anybody else from Tuesday.âââ¬ÃÂ

No Cesc no successin other news mikel owiin is 50:50 to face chelsea

Ye he's a c*nt, but you are missing him.Im sure Rosicky will turn into a class player next season.But what u gonna do when the c*nt comes back? Obviously that Brazilian waste of space is gettin shipped back to Spain as soon as possible, but you are kidding yourselfs on if u think u can get ̣̉17m+ for Reyes now.

Hope Baptista dont start on Sat.And outta Toure, Gallas, Senderos, & Djourou...Gallas n Djourou make the least mistakes if any.Defence is sh*t lately shud Wenger consider makin some changes?(not against Tottenham, after maybe).

Wright concern over DeinArsenal legend Ian Wright insists that David Dein's shock exit from the club has seriously unsettled some of the club's players. Dein was known to be Arsene Wenger's biggest allie on the Gunners' board - as he was the man who was behind the Frenchman's arrival in North London in 2006. However, Dein has now departed the club's board after a massive fall-out with the other directors - who disagreed with the possible buy-out of American businessman Stan Kroenke, something he was in favour of. Wright now claims that many of the squad - including captain Thierry Henry, are far from happy that Dein has left. "I know the players aren't happy, I know Thierry's not happy," said Wright on his new TalkSport show. "We're talking about a man (Dein) who goes into the dressing room after every single game, shakes every player by the hand and who knows all the youth team players. "I know this for a fact that the manager and the players are 100 per cent behind David Dein and I can see real repercussions coming off the back of this. "David worked hard to keep Arsene at the club when the other clubs were sniffing around. "Now the AC Milans of this world and Juventuses, all of them, now that they have seen this happen they will know that this is a time when they can come and sniff around Arsenal. It's a worrying time. "I can totally sympathise with all Arsenal fans because in David Dein, Arsene had a great ally. "David was so pro-active in relation to everything to do with the club and I cannot envisage Arsenal going into any new era without David Dein involved. It cannot be good for the club. "Whatever differences there may have been with the board if it can end with David Dein leaving the club then it is the wrong move. "I know for a fact that with the new stadium, with the young players, with Wenger and what he is doing down there, the feeling has been that there are exciting times ahead. "If somebody is coming in and investing X amount of millions this is not the time for David Dein to be leaving."

Ian Wrights a legend but he never knows when to keep his mouth shut. David Dein was the only major holder wanting to sell his shares and thats why he left the club. So he was gone whether it be now or when he sold up nothing could change that.

Never really hear PHW talkin much but I like what he's doing.

Hill-Wood: We will resist KroenkeArsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood has vowed that his board will resist any bids 'with all their might', amidst intense speculation that Stan Kroenke is ready to launch a hostile takeover of the North London club. David Dein's departure from a club he had served with distinction for more than 20 years has sent shock waves through the boardroom, given it was understood that the former vice-chairman was in favour of increased involvement from US billionaire Kroenke. Hill-Wood and his fellow directors have always been vehemently against any proposal that Kroenke increase his 11 per cent stake in the club, with Dein seemingly having paid the price for having a foot in the American's camp. It is claimed, by Hill-Wood, that Dein is 'in league' with Kroenke but with Arsenal's directors having made an undertaking on Wednesday not to sell any shares for at least a year, it would seem for the moment at least, the club will retain its English roots. "I don't know for certain if Kroenke will mount a hostile takeover, but we shall resist it with all our might," Hill-Wood told the Daily Express. "I am not complacent at all, but we don't need his money and I'll tell you why. Everyone talks about our new stadium as a handicap to finance for new players, but the move to the Emirates is well-funded. "Everyone thinks it has created a huge deficit but it hasn't as we have a massive asset on a 25-year fixed-rate loan." With foreign investment currently rife in the Premiership, it has been speculated that the normally prudent Gunners would be given increased financial muscle in the transfer market should Kroenke's stake increase, but again, this is a theory disputed by Hill-Wood. "We are all being seduced that the Americans will ride into town with pots of cash for new players. It simply isn't the case," he added. "He would have to spend a fortune to buy the club, he has already spent millions acquiring shares, so who thinks he is then going to spend fortunes on players? "Take it from me, he won't be doing that after spending millions buying up shares."

4-3 Arsenal to win