Theres a guy on a shooting spree in Cumbria

Guest Triple XXX

A woman and her 23-year-month old son were murdered in their cottage in a sleepy rural village, it has been disclosed.Skip related content

RELATED PHOTOS / VIDEOS

2048638760-woman-child-murdered-village.jpg?x=310&y=231&q=75&wc=351&hc=262&xc=44&yc=1&sig=hpmB6L2Zy3ME6hcDx.ziDQ--#310,231Woman and child murdered in villageEnlarge phototheir attacker, believed to be a 44yr old ex-partner or partner then killed himself at holbrook, derbyshire.

LIKE I SAID..... WHEN WHITE PEOPLE CRACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Apparently one of the victims was his twin brother.

A massive untold story there that we will now never get to fully know about. It always f*cks me off when these crazy bastards kill themselves afterwards, the poor victim's families will never get full closure.

TBH he did the honorable thing and killed himself, its not like he was gonna get the electric chair over here, life in a mental asylum would of been him

and seriously what kinda closure can the families get in such senseless murders

except for what is obvious that he is mentally disturbed

Guest Esquilax

white people killin white peoplesome good news

If you're going to attempt to make controversial remarks all of the time, at least attempt to fit some sort of humour in there.

Otherwise, you just look like a c*nt.

What's the point, you know what he's like

Let it go

• Upvote 2

A massive untold story there that we will now never get to fully know about. It always f*cks me off when these crazy bastards kill themselves afterwards, the poor victim's families will never get full closure.

TBH he did the honorable thing and killed himself, its not like he was gonna get the electric chair over here, life in a mental asylum would of been him

thats bullshit. i doubt he was mentally disturbed.

thats how the media like to paint certain classes, or race of criminals in better light than others.

if a black boy raped a girl and then killed himself too..they would call him the devil incarnate.

yet, no one wonders why if this taxi driver who lived a normal working or middle class life was able to snap and do what he did

how much so a 19yr old who's only witnessed violence all his life.

he was at the pub the night before... f*ck being mental.

he was just a cowardly c*nt who wanted revenge ...simple.

about mental...

• Upvote 5

pos'd

thats bullshit. i doubt he was mentally disturbed.

thats how the media like to paint certain classes, or race of criminals in better light than others.

if a black boy raped a girl and then killed himself too..they would call him the devil incarnate.

yet, no one wonders why if this taxi driver who lived a normal working or middle class life was able to snap and do what he did

how much so a 19yr old who's only witnessed violence all his life.

he was at the pub the night before... f*ck being mental.

he was just a cowardly c*nt who wanted revenge ...simple.

about mental...