Summer shades

The Somalian

lolol nah i wasnt sending i was just proving you init...

but srlsy, dont buy evidences. its literally so bait now. i actually made profit on it, i bought it for £350 sold it for £420, dont know how much it is now, think someone told me its £385....

buy what ImHim posted instead.

lvpossessioncarre.jpg

(lets see him post pics of him rocking it haha)

much better, understated look. then niggaz get close and clock its LV and theyre like damn.

more or less same shape as evidences

why would it bother me i called him out on it, and he had pics wearing the glasses,

now if there his or he just had them or what not , we're gonna have to give the benifit of the doubt over it

they might be boog watever i dunno but im never a hater,

good for him, im not saying where are they now? wheres the pics of the other 1's u say u have or nothing

on my facebook i got a pic of me driving a phamton and a R8? dont mean they was mines just a photo tbh

i'm not saying the yout is fronting just saying i aint bothered either way, so why would u feel i am

too much man on here say alot oh i got this i do that and 90% is gas i never post or say im gonna do something i aint did or am doing

suppose its hard to weed out the real from the bs

• Downvote 9

why would it bother me i called him out on it, and he had pics wearing the glasses,

now if there his or he just had them or what not , we're gonna have to give the benifit of the doubt over it

*Sigh*

Why are you doing this to yourself?

why u all up on my c*ck, relax ur self jnr

• Upvote 1

*Sigh*

Why are you doing this to yourself?

why u all up on my c*ck, relax ur self jnr

I don't want no trouble, you might clap me for my Millionaires.

• Upvote 1

Guest Wheres Barry

i reallllly want ray bans

but i dnt think they fit my head <_<

raybans come in different sizes, if the 54mm dont fit you, you must have some hench head.

Its all about frames that suit u. Too many people rock sunglasses cos of the hype even tho they don't suit their face. As seen in MrKs pics of people wearing LV evidence's and every d*ck and his uncle wearing wayfarer knock-offs.