Buying a PS3

A Bit Better

Looking to buy one either tonight online or on Monday in a shop. Where's the cheapest place?

Also I'm seeing the different sizes... Anybody with a 250 GB... Is it worth the extra dough?

Also, what are the must have games? I'm sh*t at games like COD and doubt I'll have the spare time to get good but looking to get FIFA and Street Fighter and Madden.

I got a 250gb, and tbh a 120gb would do the job just as well.

In terms of games, it depends on what you like tbh...

...games that every PS3 owner should have played = MGS, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Fallout 3, Batman Assylum. As well as FIFA, COD etc...

If you buy it from a shop, try to go on a quiet weekday, and you could get some sort of deal

• Upvote 1

360 >>>>>>>> PS3, unless pretty much all ur boys all have ps3's.

As for games for the ps3, i got god of war 3, metal gear 4, assassins creed 2, heavy rain and dead space, all of which are sick. Other than those i'd say the obvious ones like the ones u mentioned (fifa, street fighter) then uncharted and uncharted 2 are meant to be 2 of the best ps3 games out.

Out of interest do u have xbox live and if so do u have alot of ppl from here on live ?

• Upvote 1

I don't have Live coz I'm not convinced I'll plau it enough to justify having it. Obviously with PSN it doesn't matter how much/little I play so that's an advantage. Plus all my boys have PS3s. Plus after having the 360 for who knows how long I'm still not convinced by the pad.

Plus I want a blu ray player for when I upgrade my TV and I'm sick of copying films onto memory sticks to watch them on the 360. They should just stay on there and it's retarded that they don't. I feel bumped for not getting the arcade version tbh.

• Upvote 2

Guest Medic

Plus I want a blu ray player for when I upgrade my TV and I'm sick of copying films onto memory sticks to watch them on the 360. They should just stay on there and it's retarded that they don't. I feel bumped for not getting the arcade version tbh.

HDMI from laptop to TV?

HDMI from laptop to TV?

Nah it's across the room.

To the people trying to say the 360 is better, shut up. I tried it your way. I swear you lot and your sh*t advice is what got me this piece of crap in the first place. It's just rubbish. I'm done with it.

Coincidentally, anyone wanna buy a rarely used 360 with 2 controllers?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

HDMI from laptop to TV?

To the people trying to say the 360 is better, shut up. I tried it your way. I swear you lot and your sh*t advice is what got me this piece of crap in the first place. It's just rubbish. I'm done with it.

lol pos'd

/

how much you looking for the 360

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got my PS3. Having issues getting online. It's saying my password for my wireless is wrong but it's not. Bit annoying but I'll sort it.

HDMI from laptop to TV?

lol pos'd

/

how much you looking for the 360

I want in on the 360 if offer is still there.

Need an online console for this summer

Sorry, forgot y'all. £85. 60GB HDD, 2 wireless controllers, 4 games (SSF4, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, PES 2009, Madden '09), manuals and original box.

Guest Triple XXX

lol at this thread everyone knows that you should have both consoles.

Best of both worlds i get all the console exclusives and the pick of the multiformat titles.

truss

was gonna get wii aswell but f*ck that toy