What suprised you most when you lost your virginity?

Guest Triple XXX

The first BB.Buss inside.I was doing some alternative doggy, and when I finished, just laid on top of her for about 7 minutes. Nestled across her shoulder.Was sweet.
jydjydjyt :D :D :D
LMFAODun no those seven minutes was him reciting his epic sex-poem"On the eve of this day, I entered your solemn cave.."
lol pos

its cos ur a virgin social. dnt watch. u will be able to contribute to this thread in due time.
trust gunna jump on this sexing gyallie wave soon brup brupthanks for having faith plyr mixtape in stores any day now
dnt watch that soc, us insane in the membrane folk have to stick together u get mei will defo cop this mixtape primarily for the fact u spit real talks. unlike other so called rappers on this forumthey dont buss guns. they acknowledge trouble but they dont want none. they dont draw gash eitheri would pos u, but its telling me i've filled my pos quota and ting
  • Upvote 1

I just wanted to get it over and done with, it was in the summer after I left school and I just remember lying there thinking "What do I do??!?!" and he kept saying to me "Are you ok?" and I kept like having a full blown conversation with him about how weird it was that we were having sex, then we went to sleep and then woke up in the morning and my Mum made us crumpets. P.s. He was my best friend and practically used to live at my house my Mum didn't know we had sexy time she was out.
Bait that was Gray Fox. BAIT.

I just wanted to get it over and done with, it was in the summer after I left school and I just remember lying there thinking "What do I do??!?!" and he kept saying to me "Are you ok?" and I kept like having a full blown conversation with him about how weird it was that we were having sex, then we went to sleep and then woke up in the morning and my Mum made us crumpets. P.s. He was my best friend and practically used to live at my house my Mum didn't know we had sexy time she was out.
could of been skepta or jme(no send to gray)
  • Upvote 1

LMAO.But nah it was definitely Gray Fox.

Both of them?!Wait....aren't they brothers?!

What the f*ck Skepta has to do with me is really out of my comprehension. No it wasn't Grey Fox.We were best friends since nursery he was more of a family friend than anything he always used to stay at my house and spend mothers day at my house sometimes too. Don't see the big deal to be honest we were never in a relationship that was clear to my Mum and everyone else, I just wanted to get it over and done with we never did it again and never will.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Guest Esquilax
What the f*ck Skepta has to do with me is really out of my comprehension. No it wasn't Grey Fox.We were best friends since nursery he was more of a family friend than anything he always used to stay at my house and spend mothers day at my house sometimes too. Don't see the big deal to be honest we were never in a relationship that was clear to my Mum and everyone else, I just wanted to get it over and done with we never did it again and never will.
W SURE WON'T CHARLIE, WE SUUUUUUURE WON'T
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

dont let man like real talk and el kapitan see that you have ruled out the possibility of a physically possible event occuringif you edit i will edit in turn

Family friend or not, the day I let a boy sleep in MY house in MY sixteen year old daughter's bed is the day I have failed at being a mother. And you weren't even in a relationship according to her!Well done your mum.
  • Upvote 6

At least the fact you're trying to back track shows that you know your Mum was slacking big time on her parenting skills there.

Guest Triple XXX

i remember the first time i visited my exwas late at night, knocked on the door mum came directed me upstairs n shiti was BAFFED like is she actually lettin man go into her daughters room at this hour to jus jam?even invited me to stay over a few timesi swear ive said this before

i remember the first time i visited my exwas late at night, knocked on the door mum came directed me upstairs n shiti was BAFFED like is she actually lettin man go into her daughters room at this hour to jus jam?even invited me to stay over a few timesi swear ive said this before
Lol she was trying to be all liberal and sh*t....it just crosses the line into weird though.The bit that kills me is that charliechalk's mother actually fed him breakfast after he'd just being casually banging her daughter under her roof."You took my daughter's virginity .....here's a crumpet. How do you like your tea?"Some weird people.
  • Upvote 1

As I said yeah I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16 and finished school with my best friend who I had known since I was a baby whilst using a condom, I'm 23 and I've never been pregnant or had an STI/STD, I think this fact alone shows that my Mum did quite a good job in regards to this matter.

• Downvote 10