YOUR COUNTRY

Mr. Martinez

Guest TimeBomb

TimeBomb has that coach been murdered/tortured/raped/burried alive in the sand yet?

na f*ck ups are standard procedure in algerian football.

Guest WAVESURFER

I AM SORRY.

This has just turned into something we could all sit here and argue for, FOREVER. Without Zidane signing up and posting his actual views.

Yh, I agree. And with that said:

jimmy_johnstone_bio_2.jpg

jock5.jpg

post-9721-1257088392.jpg

870903484_938da031b4.jpg

television.jpg

dfp_500telephone.jpg

loch-lomond-glasgow-sco129.jpg

ST_ANDREWS_000.jpg

• Upvote 1

Boy in Colombia, dude scored an own goal in the world cup and he was murdered the next day

imagine if a coach said no to such a talent

he would be kept alive for torturing purposes for ever

Yeah remember that still, f*ckED! 1994 World cup right? He was shot 12 times after a teasing conversation of some kind turned nasty. Bare people lost BIG money over Columbia's exit and they blamed him.

Wavesurfer if you want to take that pedantic depressed fool's opinion for truth than that's upto you.

Colombiana and IrnBru taste exactly the same though

EXACTLY

and not like Pepsi and Coke, but actually EXACTLY THE SAME.

It's weird.

Goddaz, not sure hwmany times he'd been shot, always thought it was the one point blank bullet to the temple tbh..

...but yea the whole world and specially the whole of Colombia had big hopes for our side in that tournament, especially after...

but yea we went out after 2 games

Guest WAVESURFER

Wavesurfer if you want to take that pedantic depressed fool's opinion for truth than that's upto you.

Colombiana and IrnBru taste exactly the same though

EXACTLY

and not like Pepsi and Coke, but actually EXACTLY THE SAME.

It's weird.

I need to try this sh*t. Can you order online or anything? I take it no shops in the UK sell it?

Wavesurfer I don't know boss

You can definitely get that sh*t in South London

I remember when I first came to England we would stock up on Irn-Bru cos my sister needed Colombiana, but obviously we couldn't get it

Anyway keeping with the thread

if any remote part of me felt a bit English/Londonish

I WOULD choose this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGBgvb7Gz_8

At 30 seconds.

Innit.

Zidane was born & bred in France.

/

f*ck it, is Jermain Defoe a West Indian football player?

lol

what a knob

i know im too late to join in the argument but

MK i cant believe you tried to claim zidane

Quite simply, we created rhythm.

history-and-biography-of-zinedine-zidane2.jpg

The most elegant football player of all-time.

/

I love LDN. Too f*ck*ng death. I don't consider myself outright English/British even though I been here 17 years.

No. Full Congolese bloodline. Born & raised in France till I was 7.

Rah, didn't realise you were 24

Guest WAVESURFER

what do u mean he couldnt switch?

nd u dont know what he would have done allow assuming

Once you've played for an international team, you can't change yr mind and go play for another one.

And I'm not assuming, he said it in some interview, I will look for the quote.

who told u this?

FIFA

If a player has been included in a national or representative team of a country for which he is eligible to play, he shall not be permitted to take part in an international match for another country. Accordingly, any player who is qualified to play for more than one national association (i.e. who has dual nationality) will be deemed to have committed himself to one association only when he plays his first international match in an official competition (at any level) for that association.

Nowadays you can change if you get yr first cap before you're 21, but it wasn't like that when Zidane was playing. And he got his first cap when he was 22 anyway.

Dunno why yr keeping this going tbh, but if you have any further questions, I'm happy to answer them.

• Upvote 1

the plyr must be american ^

in order to clear up this zidane business i spoke to my lawyer this morning and he released this statement

' zidane is FROM algeria but played FOR france,in cases of dual nationality i think both parties are eligible to claim,but perhaps neither is a full and unequivocal claim .. but as far as internet discussions are concerned however, this should not detract from the validity of either claim.hope this helps,ta'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1