PS3 SSF4

Young £

we aint gonna make this into a huge topic like the 360 lads cos we just dont have the players, but any ps3 people that still play the game???...

seeing as flat eric has finnally got the game, msg in here when ur about for a set off games or summing

CHUCK gg's the other day

Makoto a back up of urs for Vega? we need to play again, cos ur vega used to scare me on vanilla, but the other day i handled him quite easily

Flat Eric, you mate just need a revamp.. just had a 9-0 lead on him on endless battle. He won a few games when i was el fuetre (cos we've played over a thousand games between us when i've been him and he knows what i do like no other) then had the nerve to call me sh*t lol (still up to the same old sh*t lol)

i got bare people on my friend list that are really gd players, so anytime u see me online msg me for an invite (if i aint doing ranked mode that is)cos im usualy in a lobby with 4-5 gd players anyway

PSN: B_N_S

p.s. capo, macz, zlast you strictly 360 now?

Standard

you man may aswell add me: cocobread

I don't really play SF4 often and don't have a main, but with SVB coming up I might be banging out the game a bit more. If I can settle on a character that is.

If you see me playing Super then invite man init. Im usually playing other tings if I decide to hit psn tho.

bang.

gg's to capo. I have no idea about the cody matchup, was fully playing that sh*t by ear.

moretime, me and moolah just play bare sets.

f*ck makoto though, i intended to main her in ssf4 but i realised having to rely on moves that need good execution aint the way forward. i don't like motion characters tootuff.

It wasn't bad when I was playing you. With Chuck it was murder lol. Makes XBL feel like offline :lol:

na thats just chuck trust me lol, hes connection at times can be a f*ckry..

will be online if any1 wanna quick games during or after the footy, just post in here n let me kno

hows ur lil mixican comin along?

hes ite, learnt bare new sh*t, but hes my reserve behind gen and makoto now

i mainly use him in ranked mode for people that are stupid enough to play me again after they win cos i kno 85% of players just cant handle my fuetre.

honourable mention to dhalsim aswell who im kinda handy with

hows ur lil mixican comin along?

hes ite, learnt bare new sh*t, but hes my reserve behind gen and makoto now

i mainly use him in ranked mode for people that are stupid enough to play me again after they win cos i kno 85% of players just cant handle my fuetre.

honourable mention to dhalsim aswell who im kinda handy with

yeah im here up for some games. I've DMZ'ed my ps3 so it shouldnt be that bad anymore.