Sign in to follow this  
DJ Kev N G

DJ Kev N G is registered !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ello all. just registered (i know ive been lazy). If u havent heard of me thats because im new to Flashback. was on 10-12 sat nights to start with then 4-6 on sats but now im on 6-8pm saturdays and its not gonna change for a while. so if u wanna check out my show lock in on saturdays 6-8pm. thanks to all the listeners who have been loving my shows so far (and my voice u horny girls !!! tut tut tut) and also big one goes out to all the other dj's making me feel welcome and settled. Out to DJ Hux, Danny Blaze, Rosso and Funky t, MA1 , Danny Mac and all the rest of ya.Kev N G

Ello all.  just registered (i know ive been lazy).  If u havent heard of me thats because im new to Flashback.  was on 10-12 sat nights to start with  then 4-6 on sats but now im on 6-8pm saturdays and its not gonna change for a while. so if u wanna check out my show lock in on saturdays 6-8pm. thanks to all the listeners who have been loving my shows so far (and my voice u horny girls !!! tut tut tut) and also big one goes out to all the other dj's making me feel welcome and settled. Out to DJ Hux, Danny Blaze, Rosso and Funky t, MA1 , Danny Mac and all the rest of ya.Kev N G
hahaha, big up the kevster....highly recomend this show ladies... lock in lock on.

Oi Oii Aint locked on to you for agesss.....Catch up now tho i aint workin weekends! biggrin.gif

kev u look a bit like me old mate jiggy b any relation?##thats not a cuss by the way, he is the rinse fm ladies man, maybe u could be ours?

easy blaze, i've never heard of the fella but im sure i could do a job as flashback ladies man. well i'll do my best anyways.

kev u look a bit like me old mate jiggy b any relation?##thats not a cuss by the way, he is the rinse fm ladies man, maybe u could be ours?
Ya know what i said that b4 too! biggrin.gif

so carly , do i take that as u think i look ok ?? or do ya reckon jiggy is a minger ????
come on Carlie answer that one

Well 1. I think you look ok from what i can remember :oops: Sorry ...well i wouldnt have spoke 2 ya otherwise...lol nahhhh im joking!and 2. Nah i wouldnt say Jiggy is a minger.. biggrin.gif

listen, ill have no more of that sexy talk. im the only one sexy on here, and thats final

well u put up a pic too, Tipper, and we'll see if you really are sexy  biggrin.gif
i am i tell thee.

A picture of myself will be uploaded when the dj profiles are added ! better get on the sunbed and get ready for my picture to be taken !!! p.s. Girls, im mush sexier than Tipper !! he's all mouth !! lolover to u Tipper mate !

A picture of myself will be uploaded when the dj profiles are added !  better get on the sunbed and get ready for my picture to be taken !!!  p.s. Girls, im mush sexier than Tipper !! he's all mouth !!  lolover to u Tipper mate !
hahhahaalmfao

looks like were gonna have to have some rate or hate thing going on for flashback dj's?????????????? loltipper mans calling u out m8

That sounds like a good idea MR Blaze. Flashback DJ's have pics up with the following options to judge them.1- FAF = fit as fu*k2- WKHOB = wouldnt kick him outta bed3- MIIWD = maybe if i was drunk4- WNTBP = would need to be paraletic5- NIHWLMOE = not if he was last man on earth just a suggestion !!im sure im a FAF !!! LOL

That sounds like a good idea MR Blaze. Flashback DJ's have pics up with the following options to judge them.1- FAF = fit as fu*k2- WKHOB = wouldnt kick him outta bed3- MIIWD = maybe if i was drunk4- WNTBP = would need to be paraletic5- NIHWLMOE = not if he was last man on earth just a suggestion !!im sure im a FAF !!! LOL

i cant believe we are taking this serious.i wanna see others post pictures... before i even go into my pictures folder hahaha

im sure im a FAF !!!
YEAH! - UR A RIGHT FANNY!HA HA HA HAJokes - sorry i couldn't resist that one!
im sure im a FAF !!!
BWAH HA HA HA HACRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME biggrin.gif:D:D:D