DJ Kev N G is registered !!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ Kev N G

Ello all. just registered (i know ive been lazy). If u havent heard of me thats because im new to Flashback. was on 10-12 sat nights to start with then 4-6 on sats but now im on 6-8pm saturdays and its not gonna change for a while. so if u wanna check out my show lock in on saturdays 6-8pm. thanks to all the listeners who have been loving my shows so far (and my voice u horny girls !!! tut tut tut) and also big one goes out to all the other dj's making me feel welcome and settled. Out to DJ Hux, Danny Blaze, Rosso and Funky t, MA1 , Danny Mac and all the rest of ya.Kev N G

Ello all.  just registered (i know ive been lazy).  If u havent heard of me thats because im new to Flashback.  was on 10-12 sat nights to start with  then 4-6 on sats but now im on 6-8pm saturdays and its not gonna change for a while. so if u wanna check out my show lock in on saturdays 6-8pm. thanks to all the listeners who have been loving my shows so far (and my voice u horny girls !!! tut tut tut) and also big one goes out to all the other dj's making me feel welcome and settled. Out to DJ Hux, Danny Blaze, Rosso and Funky t, MA1 , Danny Mac and all the rest of ya.Kev N G
hahaha, big up the kevster....highly recomend this show ladies... lock in lock on.

A picture of myself will be uploaded when the dj profiles are added ! better get on the sunbed and get ready for my picture to be taken !!! p.s. Girls, im mush sexier than Tipper !! he's all mouth !! lolover to u Tipper mate !

A picture of myself will be uploaded when the dj profiles are added !  better get on the sunbed and get ready for my picture to be taken !!!  p.s. Girls, im mush sexier than Tipper !! he's all mouth !!  lolover to u Tipper mate !
hahhahaalmfao

That sounds like a good idea MR Blaze. Flashback DJ's have pics up with the following options to judge them.1- FAF = fit as fu*k2- WKHOB = wouldnt kick him outta bed3- MIIWD = maybe if i was drunk4- WNTBP = would need to be paraletic5- NIHWLMOE = not if he was last man on earth just a suggestion !!im sure im a FAF !!! LOL

That sounds like a good idea MR Blaze. Flashback DJ's have pics up with the following options to judge them.1- FAF = fit as fu*k2- WKHOB = wouldnt kick him outta bed3- MIIWD = maybe if i was drunk4- WNTBP = would need to be paraletic5- NIHWLMOE = not if he was last man on earth just a suggestion !!im sure im a FAF !!! LOL

im sure im a FAF !!!
YEAH! - UR A RIGHT FANNY!HA HA HA HAJokes - sorry i couldn't resist that one!
im sure im a FAF !!!
BWAH HA HA HA HACRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME biggrin.gif:D:D:D