HELP (job interview)

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

ive got my first interview on thursday for some mobile business phone sellin thing

what do they ask and what am i meant to say?

do i need to research the company?

ask questions how many people they employ, when was the company established and how long they've been operating for, is the business worldwide, is there room for progression sound eager but composed

A couple of those questions he should know the answer through research imo.

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

safe, lookin at their website it doesnt really say much its some basic website just says they sell mobiles to businesses

the know more about fones than the average guy i can do ill jus chat about the latest phones n sh*t

but like when they ask questions like why do you want this job, what kinda sh*t should i be sayin?

/

that RA vid is hard

• Downvote 1

hmm usually the best info is from the job description/advert and the company website.

look at what they ask for/what the role will require, then think about your own skills/experiences, and then prepare and memorise examples of how you have what they need eg motivated, friendly, etc.

remember its not just previous jobs you can talk about in your interview. anywhere or anything you've done eg education even hobbies

i know someone who went to a sales interview and basically said im motivated by money and i can make sh*t loads for myself and the company given the job.

i know someone who went to a sales interview and basically said im motivated by money and i can make sh*t loads for myself and the company given the job.

Got a mate who works for a microsoft partner doin b2b sales sellin microsoft stuff. Big deals meeting with company bosses etc

The people who said the above type of thing in the group interview...didn't get thru to the 2nd interview.

r,a was the hardest to ever do this grime ting imo.

Definitely

One guy I know who had an interview for a phone company said the interviewer asked him to sell a pen to him or some bullshit, he said he smacked it and landed the job. Whether they actually do this or not, I dunno.

In any case be prepared to give examples or sales or get put on the spot I guess.

The example thing is the key one really.

Have examples ready for: working in a team; working outside of a team; when you've had to deal with a situation at work and your collegues weren't there; when you've had to challenge a colleague and how you did it; how you dealt with an unsatisfied customer etc. etc.

Also be prepared to answer bullsh*t questions, such as: "what could you contribute as an individual to this company?"

You need to have bullsh*t answers ready cos you don't wanna be erm'ing and argh'ing and mumbling answers.

Strong hand shake, hold it for a second longer than u feel comfortable with.

what motivates you should be money, and if they ask, say that.

power words and phrases: Target motivated, decision maker, Leader, Driven

Your demeanour should be at least slightly arrogant.

depends on the company

wots b2b sales again business 2 business?

Yeah.

He explained they sell on solutions not features eg ask the customer what they need and provide that rather than ringing off a list of features that mite b of no use

But like u said, depends on the company.

/

Wens the interview? Good luck.

Guest Triple XXX

tommorow at 4

now im thinkin i wont get through cos its my first ever job interview n the onl other work ive done is work experience

f*ck it ill need to memorise some lines or sutin start talkin that target driven, aspiring sh*t

minor thing but i said i went to Cancun when i havent

then both of them had been there, and was asking did i go to this place, and that place asking questions

i was there stuttering and that

started sweating and this was only the first 2 mins of the interview, went down hill from there

smh