Man United - Into the red

Didnt even know this was on my boy just told me.

Presume it will be on iplayer for those that miss it now.

' John Sweeney investigates the level of debt at Manchester United under the controversial ownership of Malcolm Glazer, and whether a potential takeover bid by the Red Knights could succeed. The programme also assesses the wider implications for football as its most famous club faces a concerted revolt from fans and a future of financial uncertainty'

Glazers should make next seasons away kit green and gold

I would rate them if they did that

paring the par and making p from it

LMAO would be hilarious...

Despite our lack of success short term we have the best finances going forward long term in the league (and possibly Europe). Our future >>>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

was underwhelmed by the show, it didnt really tell us anything we didnt already know. And again only hinted at a boycott, they filmed a whole lot of footage about Fc United and interviewed our chairman and some fans l, but for whatever reasons chose to keep it out of the programme, the programme should've been a hour long and looked at how the money issues will affect other clubs to, people will turn a bllind eye to the show, funniest bit of the show was some pleb dressed from head to toe in green and yellow claiming hee'd never stop coming to OT, someone needs to sit that idiot down and explain to him that he's the reason the Glazers came in and he's the reason they'll stay.

funniest bit of the show was some pleb dressed from head to toe in green and yellow claiming hee'd never stop coming to OT, someone needs to sit that idiot down and explain to him that he's the reason the Glazers came in and he's the reason they'll stay.

:lol:

Although I disagree, I thought the funniest part of the show was 'Glazer the leprechaun'.

HERE THIS SHOULD HELP YOU OUT, LOL...

MANCHESTER UNITED winger Zoran Tosic - on loan at Cologne - is set to join CSKA Moscow for £8million.

Cologne wanted to extend the Serb World Cup star's stay but United insisted on the transfer.

Cologne director Michael Meier said: "It is hard for any German club to compete."