MORTAL KOMBAT

Bruno Di Gradi

looks sh*t. allow making reptile some kind of freak, he is a ninja and he isnt from our version of earth or even human. and baraka as some flipped out doctor, they are taking the piss.

its more like csi-wierdo kombat.

the actors just use the names and the gimmicks of the characters, otherwise their completely different.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like the dark theme that they got going on but they are doing it wrong

weres raiden

exactly. this comes like an even harder let down then doing a watered down one like the old films, because you know its nearly there but took a dive in completly the wrong direction.

why cant they make it a proper epic dark ninja tale with lots more character development and smarter fight scenes.

The way people would enjoy this movie is probably just forget the game and how the characters look/suppose to be. Then just imagine these same people have the same abilities as the characters the ones from MK. Whilst watching that i was thinking no way will they have a film without their costumes man!

It looks good though, is it confirmed to be a film though?

The way people would enjoy this movie is probably just forget the game and how the characters look/suppose to be. Then just imagine these same people have the same abilities as the characters the ones from MK. Whilst watching that i was thinking no way will they have a film without their costumes man!

It looks good though, is it confirmed to be a film though?

i dunno its weird coz the trailer just came out of nowhere... no one knows the deal

How can you just kill Johnny cage like that? Uncalled for.

Looks good from a casual perspective. The nerds will probably have brain tumours, about the character background.

Key thing is here is the film is a reboot. Everything you thought from before is dead.

i beg you shut up spiderman fan pricks like you annoy me

f*ck off. this sh*t needs to be disputed, why should people just shut up and stand for movie producers pissing over established brands.

its the equivalent of making a movie about superheros but they dont actually have any powers and they dont save the day or do anything superhero related. it bullshit because the context has been ripped out, leaving just the gimmick.

whatever though, if you dont give a sh*t about what mortal kombat was and just wanna hear the names and gimmicks, then obviously this means nothing to you.

• Upvote 3

lol i dont give a f*ck tbh, my mate called me a geek about this just now.

f*ck this sh*t, its like the worlds gone mad. im not even some die hard fan, id say mild interest at most, and i only have like 1 game.

the only reason why its not sitting well with me is cos ive played mortal kombat here and there for years, its an established story. this just feels like they threw all that out the window, as if it was sh*t for all these years.

i suppose its only a little clip u see. it may not be mortal kombat and something completely different to me, but it mite not be a sh*t film.

• Upvote 4