Lowkey - The Warning

Taurus

Guest El Padrino

vid down 4 mwee mwee

It's still being processed hence why it won't play embedded.

Watch it on youtube via this link ->

OP's post updated aswell..

Guest El Padrino

Also shout to this Victory beat making me reminisce back in the day Secondary school talent show and sh*t like that...

The days when someone was either a DJ/MC/BOTH... :Y:B)

Guest Yilmaz

I agree with everything Lowkey stands for, but he has to realise that in the music industry...being real no longer cuts it.

It's all about the white man exploiting little groids who in turn make that house and car pee for two years then fade into obscurity. All this sending etc, it's air unless ur gonna take it to physicality

incidentally id be happy for someone to shoot chipmunk

just sayin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

My man seems bitter, Constantly talking about chip making money and that. If he wants to say underground and make hard road rap music fine. but dont hate on a guy making music for certain market and being successful at it. Don't like Chipmunk at all but let man live ffs.

• Downvote 16

My man seems bitter, Constantly talking about chip making money and that. If he wants to say underground and make hard road rap music fine. but dont hate on a guy making music for certain market and being successful at it. Don't like Chipmunk at all but let man live ffs.

HE DOESN'T DO ROAD RAP.

AND CHIPMUNK WAS SENDING FOR HIM FOR TIME ON TWITTER SAYING IF YOU WANNA DO THIS LETS DO IT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1