Changing your circle

PopT

It has to be natural IMO.Like, my circle up until the age of 19, was guys from school/college.Then, I started going to college outside of south & didn't see them as much, then got to see how they move from an outside perspective & thought, 'Naahhhhh...''It wasn't intentional, but still. Still my dons though.

Nothing against my current friends but i too would like to meet new people. If i look back i havent made a genuine friend since college and that was 5yrs ago! Theres a lot of things im interested in that none of my friends are so i feel i miss out on a lot.

• Upvote 1

switched it up couple years agoold circle always just got drunk, smoked weed, never drew gals just the same hoes from the area, and never wanting to go raves or parties, or leave london to see what places like manchester, liverpool, etc nightlife and girls were like, and no trust people wouldnt wana lend each other 50p incase they didnt get it backnew circle is just how i want it, much more trust, people lend you money you dont have to ask for it back either they pay you back in cash or example pay for your cab or someones petrol money or food or drink etc, go all over england, go concerts, plans to go abroad etc

you need to have the confidence to put people in their place, not in a disrespectful way but like a brotherly way tellin them to fix up or what you dont like about how they are going on this is what i do you need to come at it in an intelligent non patronizing way and they should see your side of things or not change/give a f*ck then they are gone, new circle is usually a branch off from school/college days so uni/work usually where you will meet them i hoped for abit of maturity but i found most if not all to be subpar human beings

• Upvote 1

I just think its refreshing to hang out with a new set of people. Atm, i kinda got a new circle but it insists of old friends as well. However, its getting to the point where everyone in the old circle wants in and it just kinda kills it :D It's getting too big as well smh

i got pure circles still main ones are the guys from my bitsandguys i went school withthem two circles i can go months f*ck it years without seeing or being in serious contact with but when theres a link up its back to 5th gear no small talk no awkwardness just back in full flow. i know i can just phone anyone one of these guys up when i need something or an opinion and just get to the point say safe and hang up with no feelings being caught. Been in some serious and emosh sh*t with them circles you know them life and death ones AND they were the ones i rolled with when i was a broke 13/14 year old who used to try chirps up girls in wood green.....will be forever tight with them.then there is heads i met at uni (two small circles)..... tight with these see them regularly more then anyone else.....raving/hols/uk tours are done with either of these groups....they differ one set is a bunch of guys from ends(all from different sides but you should get what i mean) and the other has some country folk and females........if it wernt for that year or so i spent at uni i would of missed out on so much sh*t because making new friends when your 19+ for a male is near impossible.and then there isheads who i get along with and am friendly with but have been in a forced situation like football teams... college class.... or been on courses i have been on.... we link up they are safe guys but no convo goes deep and i know everyone just stays close for future networking.....none of these would come to my wedding/females can make new circles and hop in and out of circles easy....they have 1 or 2 tight friends who they stick with and everyone else is just using each other in circles for some sort of gain

Tbh I'm having this problem at the moment, I wanna be around people are more at my wavelength and have the same interest as me who I can have challenging and simulating conversations with. It's hard to try let go of your tight bredins cause I know for a fact they have my back but it's like I've been around them for so long theres virtually nothing new to talk about. But yeah Im trying to make the effort to try be more sociable and be more involved in different things I wouldn't normally try. Change is always hard but trying to constantly improve yourself will bring massive success in life.

Theres a lot of things im interested in that none of my friends are so i feel i miss out on a lot.
same here.I actually have to think to myself how we became friends if we don't share similar interests. (tbh, a few of them I met at uni, and I honestly think we became we were the only home students on our class).I don't know how I'm going to make new ones. With uni finished and everything, I don't really see myself meeting new people.

Guest Wheres Wally

i have my main circle....then everyone else floats in and out of it because everyone is cool and know each other..... so they get bring ins rather than chllin next ways.....few people have moved out of the main circle and are now floaters tho....wouldnt call my uni peeps a circle tbh...

Guest M12 Part 2

ive got 3 circles.People ive grown up with, family (ive got quite a few cousins and that who are all round the same age) and my uni boys.Im probably least close with the people i grew up with tbh. which i think is a bit of a madness. We dont live same life anymore though so its kinda expected. some guys are just waste/ are just happy to be on the estate forever, others have got locked down and i suppose ive changed as well.but now id easily say my guys from uni>>>guys from home

Nothing against my current friends but i too would like to meet new people. If i look back i havent made a genuine friend since college and that was 5yrs ago! Theres a lot of things im interested in that none of my friends are so i feel i miss out on a lot.
I feel the same, to the point that I actually reach events and stuff by myself sometimes. Its kinda given a little complex actually doing that, cause I feel people look at me like a weirdo lol. Although I obviously enjoy the events that I'm reaching it's a lonelier experience I need some peeps fully on my wavelength man.
Theres a lot of things im interested in that none of my friends are so i feel i miss out on a lot.
same here.I actually have to think to myself how we became friends if we don't share similar interests. (tbh, a few of them I met at uni, and I honestly think we became we were the only home students on our class).I don't know how I'm going to make new ones. With uni finished and everything, I don't really see myself meeting new people.
Dont say that!

Like what?
travelling to the less typical places, music, exhibitions, theatre. those kind of things.
I'm a cultured young man holla @ me pay for my ticket to see J Cole and we can be friends:D/My circle is strange don't know who really rates who I only know who rates me. Theres a good couple of sidemen too, couple nigs I rate highly other people see as sidemen and vice versa its nuts. Going uni soon though I'm mad scared about not meeting like minded people because I'm not that guy to change much to fit in with new heads.
  • Upvote 1