Changing your circle

PopT

Had a circle from secondary school but kinda had to distance myself when I saw how sly certain man could be.
This. Now.My circle is an isosceles triangle.Myself being the point and two close friends being the base. Close as the are I tend to keep them at a small distance.I lobe my team but you should never make anything your everything. When I was younger I put too much trust and hope into my friends. It can be very disappointing.

i need some advice, i wanna ditch my friends ive actually come to the conclusion that they too immature, constantly hating on each other and never do nothing but argue or on some wannabe bad boy sh*t, they are all broke and spoungesfor some reason i struggle to make new friends cause im not talktive and find it hard going up to someone random, if it aint gyal

the tight friends i made during school days have all gone in some next directions.ones in pen, two have given their lives to jesus christ (not hating or anything), one got snapped up by the asian bruddas and has turned into a fiend, the rest are just moving aimlessly.theres the uni circle, but ive heard how snakey people at uni can be and ive seen some snakey/dodgy traits so im keeping my guard up.

Guest M12 Part 2

I've been through this. Felt to cut off so many off my friends for moving waste. Now I just have different friends for different things. There's people I'd go raving with but would never involve in anything serious/professional and vice versa. Like Toney as well my tolerance for unreliability and wasteness is very low. I ain't got time for dons who havent or aren't in the process of getting their sh*t together. I generally make new friends through gym, networks of existing friends and football when I can be bothered to play. The only people I feel in my life who are fully reliable are my family (incl. Cousins) and my girl. Everyone else I feel could easily disappear if circumstances changed.

I've been through this. Felt to cut off so many off my friends for moving waste. Now I just have different friends for different things.
i'm going through this mindset nowjust gotta go out ur way to pursue ur own interests then u meet pl on the same wave lengthits f*cked how a lot of pl from ends still dgaf

i hear what u lot are saying but being a loner can never be healthyi stopped blazing over a year ago and stop chillin with about 5 people i've known from school and started chilling more with a select 2-3 people who will back raving, house parties, holidays etc, feel much better for it and i can still phone them man up to kick ball but as soon as they start bunnin zoot i will kick yard coz its depressing as f*ck when everyone is monging out, they are boring shook of life characters content in the comfort zone of getting high in ends doing not a loti do need to find a chick though, just for something to do as life can get boring during the week and i miss the companionship of having a girl rather than just f*ck*ng someoneit is hard to find cool people tho and ive started chillin/going pub with work colleagues as they are more mature/normal i feel like im mentally 35 and its long being the smartest person in every group like idiots are slowly draining my power

Guest M12 Part 2
The outgrowing thing is mad, whenever I come back to London I literally long off so many requests to come out with xyz.I'm actually very happy with the like minded intelligent people I've met in uni and have become close friends with.
this is another thingits deep but when you go uni and come home. you realise how basic some of the people you grew up with are. It really does take you to a different place mentally.
  • Upvote 1

my circle has disintegrated, all from primary/secondary1 had a kid about a year or 2 ago and never see him, another had a long term girl from our secondary for about 3-4 years now and is expecting kids i rarely see him but he does make an effort to jam, play pro and rave now n again, a whole bunch got into blazing hard and seperated, i bounced between the two until i quit blazing and locked them off they are snakes anyway and i would have ended up fighting one or two of them, one had his first girlfriend 9 months ago so dont see him much but we will watch arsenal games and his chicks sister throws house parties that me and my current circle go tomy uni circle has split up since we have finished uni, one has gone scotland with his chick, 2 live in enfield/tottenham that i chat to on the phone and we are suppose to go out all the time but it never materialises, but now i have a link in enfield with a flat i will be seeing them man a bit moregot a whole bunch of acquaintances i see when im out n about that i can chill with, current circle consists of people that have had/made time for me over the past year while i was on tag allowing me to do some fun sh*t, my co-d, his older bro, his friend who is kinda our friend but they are so homo up each others arse that i cant even class him as my friend, even though im always with him, one chick who is my ex but we've all known each other from school and been friends, bit awkward but she has done a lot for me and is fun to go out with even though im always trying to bang her and she baits me up like im in love with her or something always trying to take the pisswork people are cool, but older, ill go pub with them after work and one guy i used to work with i will go raving with, buys me bares drinks and generally funny/safe guy, my circle have met him and most of my work people i have no issue with merging circles as i'm not fake and i keep good companynone of my circle are in relationships any more which is why we go out every week n do random sh*t, everyone is just cool/down to earth and can easily meet new people so we often split up when we are out because we all know so many different people

i stopped blazing ... started chilling more with a select 2-3 people who will back raving, house parties, holidays etc, feel much better for it and i can still phone them man ... but ... they are boring shook of life characters content in the comfort zone of getting high in ends doing not a lot
c/s with a couple edits. i think u can meet people by trying new things for example a martial art or other types of hobbies. if u pick up something which requires say motivation and discipline you are likely to meet people who have that state of mind

making a conscious descision to ditch friends on its own is harder than you thinkyou cant just ditch people effectively, unless you have others to replace themyou can change yoru circle by changing your lifestylegetting involved in other things and going out of your way to find people with similar interest and build from thatyour circle slowly dies away when you change your activitiesif you dont change that then youll be a loner or just constantly getting pissed at the friends you have

• Upvote 1

This thread is a good read feel as if allot of people going through/been through what I'm going through I drifted away from good friends people who let me stay in their yard when I was homelessStopped blazing now like Bruce says see allot of things different can see my mistakes etc