Changing your circle

PopT

Have two main circles 1st from secondary everyone is doing own thing see certain man few times a year certAin man 1 time a year never have a big group get together everyone is always busy2nd group from road certain man got expelled for being snakes we use to buck up every week without fail now it's 2 to 3 times a year. Felt bad when my boys baby mum said at his birthday none of us turnt up just her friends. Bond is not strong anymore but Everyman was together last month it was niceNowadays it's just affiliates I Am amongst but no one I'm super safe with because I can see how them man really r

Had a circle from secondary school/football but kinda had to distance myself when I saw how sly certain man could be.Had a college circle and been rolling with them until recently, 1 main guy dropped out the circle because he is playing romeo with his girl, does it everytime he meets a girl, doesn't wana roll just want's to be at home, so I locked him off, tries call man, text man, gets air, he had a yute recently and tried call me, air.Kinda locked off that circle now, a lot of things just made it annoying and long.Got reacquainted with my oldest school friend about 3/4 years back now, known dude since I was 3 but went to different secondary schools, even still he was my closest family friend, them ones your mum keeps asking about. He lives in New York now but he comes like twice a year, down in a few days so I'm always at his families house.Met a very safe brudda through my old school friend aswell, grew up in the same area as us too so he's on the same wavelength, talk to him nuff now.Kinda rebuilding a new circle right now but not stressing it as I find nuff man are unreliable these days.

I'm the one that got away... left the country.... left all my friends and fam, so i'm having to watch them all grow up from a bit of an outsiders perspective.... popping in to try and make waves once a year. Everyone seems to make an effort when they know im going back, so its all good.Every year i go back, the group dynamic changes a little bit. For the better i'd say, as people grow up and we all generally have a decent quality of life.Doing the same sorta stuff like raving, road trips, but just BETTER!!! ya know. Although I've got my propa bonafides back home, got a core group of 4/5 bruddas in Singapore I roll with. We go out every week, bant, work together, go on holidays etc, but its not the same as my true bonafides back home.

I'm the one that got away... left the country.... left all my friends and fam, so i'm having to watch them all grow up from a bit of an outsiders perspective.... popping in to try and make waves once a year. Everyone seems to make an effort when they know im going back, so its all good.Every year i go back, the group dynamic changes a little bit. For the better i'd say, as people grow up and we all generally have a decent quality of life.Doing the same sorta stuff like raving, road trips, but just BETTER!!! ya know. Although I've got my propa bonafides back home, got a core group of 4/5 bruddas in Singapore I roll with. We go out every week, bant, work together, go on holidays etc, but its not the same as my true bonafides back home.
You back for Carnival ?

My main was a tight 5, but lost 1 over time. Got 3 close circles. Uni circle is dead. Infact, I've pretty much eliminated myself out of the 'group'. (Expect further rants about this in the near future). I hate merging circles. Hate it. They wouldn't click, and I prefer them separate.

My mate I go pub and Arsenal games with known from Secondary. He now goes uni in the same city so convenient.My uni mates from 1st year halls-go out with them but they're the hardest bunch of cunts to organise sh*t with you'll ever meet. Got my new flatmates and a few other guys I'll go to DnB or Dubstep events withThen back here in London I've got the raving guys and the general friend circle but my best friend is studying in Sweden till next year so kinda disbanded.

My circle got obliterated now that I got a familyThe circle is very much active though.....Im just not in it lol. They probably see me as some kill joy, or the fact that I remind them they are now in their late 20's and its about time they longed that kind of lifestyle and settle themselves down.