21st birthday

PopT

Cried, got drunk, vomitted up my chinese.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

/

I went to AdLib at Comedy Cafe in Shoreditch 2 days before my birthday. On the day I got taken out to eat. Then a week later my girl took me to see Lion King Musical and we went hotel and f*cked. Sick birthday still.

I went for a meal at a Mexican restaurant in Liverpool with my girls and my little Sister then went to Newz afterwards and my Dad proceeded to dance with my friends all night with two bottles of Bud in his hands telling everyone that he's "Smoked more joints than you've had hot dinners" and walking away.

Strange man.

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

I went for a meal at a Mexican restaurant in Liverpool with my girls and my little Sister then went to Newz afterwards and my Dad proceeded to dance with my friends all night with two bottles of Bud in his hands telling everyone that he's "Smoked more joints than you've had hot dinners" and walking away.

BADMAN.

Fixed.

• Upvote 1

Mine was kinda dry. I just went for a meal with friends as a last minute thing.

I hate my birthdays, and I hate planning for it because where it's so close to christmas, everyone's always going away-it's always a pain in the arse to plan.

Cried, got drunk, vomitted up my chinese.

I swear I always cry on my birthday.

Its not my 21st until March but i already have it planned.

Dinner with the whole family followed by a night out then off to NY with my mum, aunts, cousins and best friend for a long girly weekend of shows, shopping, good food and sight seeing.

Guest M12 Part 2

Got drunk off my face

Carried out by bouncers

Someone rang my girl

Guys lifted me into her car she drove me home. N.B this musta been about 3am

Woke up the next day around 1pm still smashed off my face. Girlfriend showered me and dressed me went to link the mandem for my bday meal.

Never understood when people say they wake up drunk but WOOOOOOY, i fully get it now. never again

Guest Wheres Wally

did a week long binge for mine, was a madness....

started off with southport weekender with the mandem....... cheezzzzzzzzzzzzze >>>>>>>>

then went back to uni in sheff, went bowling and got smashed on my actual b day, finished the night at a DNB rave with blame on deck, was shower....

drunk for the rest of the week in sheff, returned to the ends had all my peeps round my house, everyone got high and drunk, had the decks out, everyone had a blast....

was a good week still.....

i was on a boat in vietnam with a bunch of people i didn't know

shitest country in the world

what was u doin there?

lol why do you say that? i was on holiday, my nan wanted to go so she paid my fare for my birthday. it was good, but i would have preferred to spend my 21st with friends

ON TOPIC THOUGH.

MY BDAY IS THE DAY BEFORE NYE.

THIS YEAR IT'S MY 21'ST

PROBABLY GO FOR A MEAL ON THE DAY

ON NYE GONNA BE A ABSOLOUTE MADNESS

PROBABLY END UP IN HOSPITAL.

GONNA BE DA MADDEST TEEEEEEEENG

as if ur 20 always thought u were older

/

went to someone's bbq got mash up went to a rave after got more mash up. next day still mashup from the nite before had the nicest family/friends bbq good vibes allround. my actual b day had a surprise picnic. Sounds like i done bare eating that b day lol

hired a small bar and filled with friends and family. food and cheap drinks, then went out clubbing

good times not too drunk...but ended up in a fight with some guy. got pulled off him by the bouncers and kicked out

lucky it was 2:45 :Y: my people didnt take long to come out and didnt c the guy jus went home