Relationships

Angelo

avoid like a bad case..... nothing absolute....the contradiction is a lot
Well I put that "nothing is absolute" statement in to resile from my earlier generalised comment...so I acknowledged I was wrong in the first instance. :S
plus what You're now saying is men over 30 should get in 2 definite "different" issues
I'd imagine there is a slightly different dynamic with two thirty-somethings than there is between one twenty-something male and a thirty-something female.Lol and I didn't neg you in the first place G...true stories.
kl
  • Downvote 2

Hmm I dont know if I can even explain this properly....I think I have some sort of soft spot for women in need or I like to feel needed. Think its more the former than the latter. Eg I have seen women crying in the street and stopped to try and confort them. Not even looking to get anything from it just feel drawn to help. Even reading this thread couple of you ladies sounding all sad feel like I giving you a hug.There was an element of this in my last relationship even my ex said so. She had the problems and I was the fixer. I think I became too focussed on her and too selfLESS...and ended up giving too much. I did EVERYTHING I could for her and always wished I could do more to fix the problems in her life. I helped her grow so much as a person and then one day when she was the confident and strong person she should have always been...she f*cked off and I had nothing.So my lesson is give less? :D

• Upvote 2

Skola mate N.W.A are the solution to all your problems play this on repeat whilst you sleep it will ingrain in you new attitudes about life and women in general

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jEbr6zPrAA

notable lines for your situation:
To a kid lookin' up ta meLife ain't nothin but bitches and money.we started lookin for the bitches with the big buttsLike her, but she keep cryin"I got a boyfriend" Bitch stop lyinDumb-ass hooker ain't nuttin but a dykeWe didn't get no play, from the ladiesWith six niggaz in a car are you crazy?She was scared, and it was showinWe all said "f*ck you bitch!" and kept goinAnd all you bitches, you know I'm talkin to you"We want to f*ck you Eazy!" I want to f*ck you toostraight outta comptonI find a good piece o' p*ssy, I go up in itSo if you're at a show in the front rowI'm a call you a bitch or dirty-ass hoYou'll probably get mad like a bitch is supposed toBut that shows me, slut, you're composed toSo what about the bitch who got shot? f*ck her!You think I give a damn about a bitch? I ain't a sucker!
no thanks needed
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol natty and thanks to everyone else for the serious replies im surprised no one has taken the piss yet (brisco you slippin or u feelin me on this one?!?! lol)I've learnt my lesson. I was a young guy and it was my first serious/adult relationship so I went in a bit gung-ho.

dunno y u felt the need to say tht tbh
looool only 5mins for you to reply you must have an alarm that goes when people say your name like some sort of forum-voldermort.mate its a joke!
ye didnt u see tht video i have an alert to my bb when my name is mentioned.admin perk etc
:D sick guy

It's something I see as a positive personality trait of the way I am. Whoever I'm with, if I feel like they feel the same, I'll treat them intensely well.Having said that, the more relationships I end, the more selfish I get. I compromise less in each successive one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that any attempts made by a bitch are to 'change' me are futilealso never listen to what a girl tells you to do, just do your own thing even if it agrees with what she asks. if she dont like you when you're being yourself it wont work in the end and when old habits come back one of you will wish to end it

what about a girl who wants you to change her or wants to change for you its worth a go init
Truth of the matter is nobody can change someone unless they want to change, If she wants to change things about her self that shes unhappy about then thats a different story.
  • Upvote 1