ALMUNIA IS A WANKER.

TF S4DK

Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia insists he will not be forced out of the club this summer.The 33-year-old Spanish stopper may find his position at the Emirates under threat after the Gunners made an enquiry for Fulham's Mark Schwarzer.Reports have suggested that even if Arsenal fail to land Australian Schwarzer, they will make current No.2 Lukasz Fabianski their first-choice keeper next season.This would be a major blow for Almunia, who is vice-captain of the North London outfit and has been at the club since 2004.However, he claims he is not worried about the situation and is focused on his future with Arsenal."I have a deal signed with Arsenal and nobody at the club has given me a reason to question my future," he said in The People."So I am not worried about the situation. I have seen what the papers are saying but I do not think it affects me."I am resting now and watching the World Cup, and then I will return in July to work with the rest of the squad."
  • Upvote 1

he knows that this is the only club in the history of the game where someone as average as him can enjoy the wages he is recieving and regular champions league football. hes not giving all this up without a fight.
yterr he knows its downhill from the mintute he leaves arsenal no1 questioned his future, coz everyone knows the deal