man that lie about getting pussy

Lenny The Tramp

Same way man lie, girls will lie and say they never sexed so and so. Not that its really anyones business. /I remember in yr9 some boy said he kissed me when he didnt. I was outraged!! Them times i dont even think i had my 1st kiss yet :D

thats bad but worse isgirls who lie and say they done a ting with you1 chick bare face c*ck blocked me by telling her bedrins we done a ting..... she wernt even a 6i was like what what [FUMIN ! :angry: ]

one boy i know does this, its pathetic. the worst thing was i caught him last time because the girl he was chatting about i knew her, but he didnt know i knew her loool. wasteman tingwhy are people, big people aswel 21+ still doing this :D :blink:Also has this happened to any of the girls on here, did you confront the boy?
yes, i was at a food shop late one night after going out, when me and my friend walked up to the queue i heard some guy i'd never seen in my life say 'i used to link that' or something stupid whilst pointing at me. not sure if he was trying to be quiet, if he was he failed. stupid boy. i really don't get why people do this, seriously; what is there to gain?

Happened to me once, some disgusting guy who went to the same college as my best friend told his friends that i had sex with him, the only time id ever even spoken to him in my life was to borrow a lighter, one of his friends actually came and asked me about it while he was with him aswell and the guy was in the background telling his friend to f*ck off and leave it and not get involved, the mockery he got after that was quite entertaining but i was still f*ck*ng fuming.

was at work experience met one d*ck head guy kept winding him up saying how everyone in work likes me and they gonna chip in n buy me a new phone when we leave and how they hate him etc then i found out he liked one girl in my college used to see her at bustop and whatnot so i said yeah i beat her bare times (not trying to brag as the girl is not all that but just mind f*ckin him and going ott) so anyway a week later or whatever im jammin in common room and she comes up to me with about 4 people and puts it on me like "why did u tell ____ how you have been f*ck*ng me" etc blagged it straight away told her nah he is in love with you he told me he always watches u at bustop and wants to talk to you that was prolly his tactics, boom totally avoided embarrassment and only those 4-5 people ever knew about that which is sick when ur in school/college days

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I knew one guy who used to do this. thing is tho no one actually cared and it was getting ridiculous the amount he was lying. end of the day whether u get p*ssy or not I dont care cos it doesn't affect me and lets say u did get a slice now yh, BIG DEAL u had sex wow ur like super coooool now :D

Lol at lying about getting p*ssy. Have a mate who NEVER gets p*ssy, guy's humble, doesn't even wanna come out with us like he already knows the end result of the night.Needs to lower his standards. Obviously no one's telling him that.Disclaimer: By lowering standards I do not condone the beating of 4s 5s and 6s. Although a 6 when you're on a dry spell is dandy work after a drunken night out :D.

Guest Awesome Kong

One guy I went to zante with a few years back had meant to have f*cked 8 chicks out there. Me & my boys all think he added a couple more encounters to his tally. Only thing that goes in his favour is that it seems he only went on that holiday for the sole purpose of getting as much sex as possible.

Lol at lying about getting p*ssy. Have a mate who NEVER gets p*ssy, guy's humble, doesn't even wanna come out with us like he already knows the end result of the night.Needs to lower his standards. Obviously no one's telling him that.Disclaimer: By lowering standards I do not condone the beating of 4s 5s and 6s. Although a 6 when you're on a dry spell is dandy work after a drunken night out :D.
thats deep the most confident from your group should try and show him the ways maybe wingman him i have a mate thats like that couldnt even get him out to clubs/gigs eventually he met a girl online and now i havent seen him for weeks coz hes in bed f*ckin her all day and nightmaybe thats a suggestion for your boy