Where did you meet your significant other?

Project Mayhem

I was talking to my friend the other day and she was saying she doesn't know where to meet people any more. I met my ex through work; I was just wondering about everyone else.Where did you meet your partner? Or if you are single at the moment, where did you meet your last significant partner?By partner I mean someone you have actually been in a relationship with, not a casual fling.

Did you break up whilst both working there?! Its the fact everyone being in ur business that would put me off.
Thankfully, no! He's since left. But obviously we know a lot of the same people from there.It has made what has been a terrible break-up (which still isn't completely broken up properly - it's really complicated) about 10 times worse! Avoid at all costs!

Why did you break up/what happened?(Yeah nosy. Give a f*ck.)
Me? I thought I'd double check before I started typing.Kind of like waving at someone who is waving in your direction, before realising it's actually at a person behind you.
i've managed to steal some1's hug by doing this.
  • Downvote 3

It was really intense to begin with, we were seeing each other every day and he seemed even more into it than I was. After about 8 months though, he began constantly putting me off to go out with his friends. I'm not one to argue, or shout when I'm upset about something, but even when I would tentatively broach the subject he would go mental at me. He has the shortest fuse imaginable. (Really hypocritical as well. I only go out about 5 times a year, but every time I did I would get such hassle. Even had to ring him when I got in to prove that I'd gone home alone).Then he ended it, saying I was giving him too much sh*t. Since then though, we haven't properly ended ended. He knows my feelings for him, and uses them to his own advantage. I think he likes keeping me there, but doesn't want the commitment.It's ridiculous, I'm too nice (read: mug). I just can't seem to break the cycle.Apologies for a) the fact it is hideously uninteresting and :D rambling on. Bet you wish you hadn't asked now!

Even had to ring him when I got in to prove that I'd gone home alone).Then he ended it, saying I was giving him too much sh*t. Since then though, we haven't properly ended ended. He knows my feelings for him, and uses them to his own advantage. I think he likes keeping me there, but doesn't want the commitment.
ringin him doesn't prove a thing. when i'm f*ckin nex man's girl, i dnt mind stayin silent so they can call them to sound like they alone /not that he doesnt want commitment. he doesn't need it. he's gettin sex NSA from You, hassle free,

Lol the old 'ring so i know your alone'. I used to have to leave my phone on next to me all night so he could hear me sleeping.Anyway, like Mike says get out of it.. you already know what to do its just about being strong enough to do it. Dont let him tug on your emotions, you'l feel great when your free from it all.

• Downvote 6

lol so he roofed you but still has you emotionally attached and you still f*ckbeg you spud him for me
LOL You know."I respect the shooter"
Lol the old 'ring so i know your alone'. I used to have to leave my phone on next to me all night so he could hear me sleeping.
WTF Stop it.STOP IT