Thank Fuck, Fuck this Country Adios..

Eskay Jones

I was offered a new job in U.A.E - Al Ain.

Same wage bracket.

Tax FREE.

Free accomodation

Health insurance,

Living allowances

Travel Allowances.

f*ck this country.

United Arab Emirates

I swear i am gonna bleed this country dry of every f*ck*ng penny when I arrive. If im not a millionaire by 32 i'll disown myself.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

If nobody knows where this place is. it's 1hr drive from Dubai. it's beautiful but it doesnt have the humidity of Dubai i couldnt stand life there. Atleast now my children can grow up in a safe country without the corruptions of faggots like frank on the streets.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I was offered a new job in U.A.E - Al Ain.

Same wage bracket.

Tax FREE.

Free accomodation

Health insurance,

Living allowances

Travel Allowances.

f*ck this country.

United Arab Emirates

I swear i am gonna bleed this country dry of every f*ck*ng penny when I arrive. If im not a millionaire by 32 i'll disown myself.

can it not be argued that if it werent for this country that you wouldnt have been in a position to be offered this job?

im surprisingly offended at ur disdain for this country- it has its flaws yes ( as every country) but you should still be grateful for what it has done for you.

• Upvote 8

2 bedroom flat.

Rent is gonna be billed @ 1500 per month due to the location (Boston Manor) also due to the close accessbility to boston manor station.

Its fairly spacious master bedroom has enough room for a super kingsize bed and 3 big cupboards.

the kitchen is of average size and the dining/living room is quite spacious full air con installed throughough every room.

Fam you know tax wise until your domicle changes the government here are still going to be eating off you yeah?

And I hope if you go out there, you find someone honest & trustworthy to live in your house. Bare scammers renting places & cleaning it out months down the line after paying ok & pretending all is well.

Good luck though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1