HOW KIND ARE YOU?

Mr. Martinez

So I'm in Vauxhall today, sorting some shizzle out.

It's got late and I need a quick munch, no dough so need to put it on my card.

There's nothing near the station apart from a shut Starbucks so I ask about no-one can help.

Some next marli yout keeps walking up and down, so I ask him.

He tells me yea, bops me to a next sandwich shop which is shut. Then is like ooo Tesco's...

Tells me where it is, I start bopping off and he gives me that look

...I was basically waiting for dude to be like can you buy me something

I was like are you joking. So I give him a 1 pound budget.

Man buys one of them nasty 30seconds burger and goes don't have a microwave but its a minor I'll just munch it

The guy who is about 20-24 is making bare convo, bredin hard, and as soon as I pay the dude walks off doesn't even say thank you.

TBH Didn't really feel like a punk or anything just thought it was funny

Also on the way to Tesco's literally opposite MI5/6 whichever one it is, some next 3 youts proper mad young like 11-12 have some serious clippers and are literally clamping ALL THE BIKES jamming outside the station.

SOUTH LONDON IS A f*ck*ng JOKE.

This is all.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i aint as kind as You

i woulda asked the yute why he followin me when i was goin tesco, then if he didnt stop i woulda squared up 2 him and found out what it was

but this is because i give people directions all the time and never have the cheek to ask for anything in return for it.

• Downvote 1

Also

I've said it before, but declaring a post negative or positive secretly at a push of a button is gay. I would ask other members if they are to neg me to please state so in the thread so we can discuss it. I know it voids the purpose of having the neg/pos sh*t there in the first place, but it's no fun that way.

Thanks.

Esquilax is also still very gay.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

be honest do u feel like a punk?

You still haven't said why you felt it was obvious that I did.

BUT to answer your question (which acutally indicates it wasn't actually all that obvious to you)

NO I didn't.

I gave the guy a pound because I wanted to.

Who am I to judge the way he is and his lack of manners and appriciation for people that actually give him something. The guy looked like sh*t, was Somalian, and tbh if I was him, I too would've lost all faith in humanity, fairness and would have forgotten my manners.

be honest do u feel like a punk?

I gave the guy a pound because I wanted to.

why did You want 2 give him a pound? only reason i can think of is indimidation, or he looked like he really needed it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOOK

look at your rants, the first one an now this

this is why its obvious u feel like a punk, u say u dont mind that u gave him a pound but uve got so much to say about the guy

it has obviously got to you, if u cant give in a meagre pound without begrudging the man, dont give it at all

goin on like u gave him £50

fact of the matter is, he pressured u into givin him something, u feel a bit good cos it was only a pound but u feel worse that he actually got the pound out of u

an then couldnt show gratitude

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would happily go out of my way for any of my friends/family to do them a favour no problem.

If its a random act of kindness, it really depends on if im in a hurry or what mood i'm in that day. If i do something nice for someone, even if its just holding a door, and they just look down and dont thank me i get quite annoyed and usually say YEA YOU'RE WELCOME very loudly, which is a bit rude i spose but if someone doesnt have manners then they deserve it 2bh

• Upvote 1

I would happily go out of my way for any of my friends/family to do them a favour no problem.

If its a random act of kindness, it really depends on if im in a hurry or what mood i'm in that day. If i do something nice for someone, even if its just holding a door, and they just look down and dont thank me i get quite annoyed and usually say YEA YOU'RE WELCOME very loudly, which is a bit rude i spose but if someone doesnt have manners then they deserve it 2bh

i do the "You're welcome" thing,

they apologize, say thank You and look bare guilty.

but it's deserved. i jus carried Your zimer frame off the bus for You.

punk