RINSE FM GONE LEGAL

Thizz

• 2 weeks later...

TBH, I'd just like to see us (Blacks) make our own companies become big and have control over our music etc etc instead of being used as a tool of making money for other races.

Look at what Dynamat said once apon a time about house:

I wish black people would just leave our scene alone

When we created it, yeah? You used to beg grime music, yeah? f*ck Off!!!

If it wasn't for disco, if you want to get more modern the Felix Da House Kat then there would be no "Your Scene." Mug.

I never said that you penis, don't false quote me. Your mind is twisted if you think I dont know the f*ck*ng roots of house music LOL. i know more about chicago house than you know about your own house. Dont use my name in your sentences whoever you are

• 1 year later...

good watch, geeneus talking about the early days of rinse, theres gonna be 18 more mini-eps released...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

anyone checked out rinse paris? they got any good shows?

rinse is fucking sheg during the day now.

Rinse France*

Interesting, didn't realise they launched over there. Just took a listen though and its not me, but good luck to them.

Swear since the decline of funky and electro my tastes have been getting more and more UK-centric. I hear about DJs blowing up in Berlin but I listen to the selection and it just doesn't click with me.

But yeah, Rinse doesn't hold up like it used to. When Scratcha was hosting the morning show >>>>>> ________.

• 2 weeks later...

Coming from a former Rinse resident, must not have been the most pleasant of partings.

Can't say I'm too happy about Dusk & Blackdown seemingly being edged out (no set last month and they're no longer on the website), was probably my fav show on there.

I can kinda see Spyro eventually getting moved off if he doesn't up his game, they've already changed it from "Spyro" to "The Grime Show".

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

great listen

• Upvote 1