IBIZA

rich225

What was outbreak saying Local, was gonna go but cba in the end.

/

Think the line up is nice myself, most people who went to ibiza and hideout said hideout was better easily.

most fun i've had in a while mate u shuda indulged

vibe was spot on

halloween so silly outfits everywhere, birds were whoring it out

obviously we're from cov so knew bare people there

bouncers were safe despite some very questionable activities

only negative was how it basically broke the city's infrastructure

taxis took the piss all weekend, every hotel in the city was booked out

had to take this bird back to my mums house which lead to some cringey moments and a slight lecture on adultery

no regrets

fd;.sdf;f;

];sf]

sfd

]

:lmao:

Definitely need to hit it next year, second time I missed it now. Wanted to save abit of money before xmas comes around though so it had to be sacrificed 

Guest Chelsea Jack

f*ck

Watched this last night. Was literally about to post it in here.

I would advise viewers to ignore this presenter's grim view of Ibiza...guy's a typical middle class leftie looking to make more out of it than is necessary.

Ibiza is like anything...treat it right, and it will treat you right.

FACK!!!!!!!!!! I drawed that Corinne ting last year

8:18, Corinne, she's very sexy. My boy drawed her tattoo'd friend at zoo project. He was supposed to link her after We Love, so I rolled with him. This Corinne jumped out the car, my boy got excited and thought that was the ting he drawed..........but man got a tap on the shoulder, which happened to be the tattoo'd one, who was dead without the dancer gear. Soon as I realised I can draw this Corinne ting my piece went hard (no homo)..........

And then you woke up

An den u woahk up

10402850_10202803376183432_3307850862597

O, OW DID EYE GET DIS?

D'ICKHEAD!!!

By being friends with her on facebook?

Ubbhbbhbyvyyvyvyyvhbjj

This chapps vs cream pie king feud is too much

how come?

im gonna be passin through croatia in sep anyway

ferry to montenegro from italy at the start of sep, makin our way up to croatia n bosnia for the month, probably stop off at zrce beach for a few days n get on it before we reach the top end

i thought if i could blag my boys to go to a late sep festival it'd work out perfect for me to jump on

The weather is horrible! EXTREMELY horrible!

Your from willsden right?

Iam incharcoal grill eating a hummas with their seasoned bread and a Turkish tea come link me now and we'll talk about my failures

Y'or fram Weelsdan right?

Ey yam incargoal grill ei ting ay hum ass, wiv dere sea son bred an ay turkish tey cum linx mi nowl an wheel talk ab out fay lores

Dee Chap Chump D'ICKHEAD

• Upvote 2

Your from willsden right?

Iam incharcoal grill eating a hummas with their seasoned bread and a Turkish tea come link me now and we'll talk about my failures

Y'or fram Weelsdan right?

Ey yam incargoal grill ei ting ay hum ass, wiv dere sea son bred an ay turkish tey cum linx mi nowl an wheel talk ab out fay lores

Dee Chap Chump D'ICKHEAD

Woah

DJ, Producer, Radio host ... who gives a sh*t.

A good selection breads a great atmosphere and those are the 2 things i go to these events for. 

if you want to revel in the art of actual dj'ing then stick to hip hop imo

this. would cringe if heard house djs scratching and performing turntablism. Completely unnecessary.

• Upvote 1

Well that is what justin likes and it has been his reason for not liking house djs in the past.

Ive seen everyone Heero named bar loco dice and they have all smashed it in their own way because of the vibe and atmosphere they have created through primarily tune selection.

This is the era of the superstar producer tbh

Plus Justin is comparing apples with oranges. I'm pretty sure he  went to a hip hop event recently and then proclaimed that all house dj's are shit.

Comparing two completely different genres is like comparing two different sports. Dj'ing at a house rave probably doesn't require the same skill set as dj'ing at a hip hop event

Justin doesnt even like house so obviously going to see a producer play tracks he doesnt like is gonna be shit :lol:

Plus Justin is comparing apples with oranges. I'm pretty sure he went to a hip hop event recently and then proclaimed that all house dj's are sh*t.

Comparing two completely different genres is like comparing two different sports. Dj'ing at a house rave probably doesn't require the same skill set as dj'ing at a hip hop event

I must be missing something cos all I see him say is that not all producers can dj which is a fair comment

not sure why u and faze are putting words in his mouth and running with it

he hasn't said anything about Hiphop in here that was you.