IBIZA

rich225

Spamming up the Ibiza thread with dumb debates now.

Justin is obviously chatting gas here. Dunno how you can go to Ibiza and not like house :lol:

Prob spent most of his time on Bora Bora beach running around with all the other Midland/Northern monkeys.

Did I say I don't like house?

D'ICKHEAD

/

Hitting Hideout, EZ & MJ Cole = WIN!!!!!!

/

What's the name of the hiphop festival in Croatia, I'm gonna hit that too!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spamming up the Ibiza thread with dumb debates now.

Justin is obviously chatting gas here. Dunno how you can go to Ibiza and not like house :lol:

Prob spent most of his time on Bora Bora beach running around with all the other Midland/Northern monkeys.

Did I say I don't like house?

D'ICKHEAD

/

Hitting Hideout, EZ & MJ Cole = WIN!!!!!!

/

What's the name of the hiphop festival in Croatia, I'm gonna hit that too!

fresh island festival

• 2 months later...

Defected has moved to the Amnesia Terrace on tuesdays

Shame booom wont reopen, was a real nice smaller venue

Only place i didn't manage to reach last year, but every picture or video i saw looked like a rave on a coffin.

/

Looking to book up soon or after hideout, probably will do jet this year just for the experience. Gonna stick to september closing again, wanna do 5 days but everyone is pushing for 7.

Inbeforeniallandhismonkeynogcomments

Oh got an email from hideout, tickets will be going on sale 5th March, the ones where people didn't pay off the balance in time 

Gonna put the word out see whos down, you need a special link?

• 3 weeks later...

Flights to ibiza have gone up mad.

•  

event_home_colors.jpg

Thursdays – Colors

Launches: 18.06.15

Every Thursday night at Sankeys Ibiza we welcome new night Colors. This night was first run by David Vincent at the Hacienda between 1995 and 1997.

Spelt the American way on purpose to represent the US house scene that was hot then and remains hot now, Colors was responsible for breaking the early UK garage sound in north England with residents like Matt Jam Lamont (Tuff Jam) and Sam Holt (Copyright).

The night is now making a popular comeback as Vincent has been drafting his biography, The Eccentric, and one of the chapters was devoted to Colors at the Hacienda. What with all the good memories, coupled with the re-emergence of UK garage and US house, now is the perfect time to bring it back. Original residents Matt Jam Lamont and Sam Holt will be returning, as well as household names EZ and Chris Lorenzo, this one is not to be missed. June 18 – Sept 24

that will be live  :Y:

• Upvote 1

There isnt much else popping on a thursday apart from enter so i reckon it will do alright with some Headliners that will draw in the crowds (ez, todd edwards, Noir, Roger Sanchez, Todd Terry and DJ Sneak all rumoured)

Cuff did well on thursdays and i reckon this will have a broader appeal, and considering its david vincents own event hes gonna put that extra effort into the promo

Always pissed that I miss Ibiza rocks as they close by the time I get there

/

Amine & Edge are back at Sankeys aswell this year :lol:

These guys have fell off hard anyway, don't even check for them on soundcloud these days.

I actually haven't listened to a set of theirs since they flopped that night at sankeys :lol:

How did they flop? pause