IBIZA

rich225

Beg you man f*ck off out our Island tho. There's a big country called Africa just to the left of us you can f*ck up freely no qualms.

asfghfhgfhfghfh

This is how white European tech-house and trance fans view you man rolling up in Ibiza.

LOL

/

LOL @ being a "road man" in 2015

PC Plod is on the roads, community support officer to be precise.

What sort of dead-end banter are you attempting?

Black people forcing it in 2015 in Beefa and Marbz. Di Force.

use-the-force-luke_gp_320659.jpg

"I....must....feel.....some vibes....from this dead...soulless.....pretentious....overpriced Island...."

I notice how hardly any of you man actually know the tunes that are beating in this place you man are fawning over.

Knew British Blacks had lost their way when Ibiza and the TOWIE thread went platinum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Just come back from Ibiza yeah I went early but I will be going back in september for the 3rd time in 12 months. I managed to go to DC-10.......the dance was AMAZING!!!!!!! Also went to a few other big nights, seen Harvey doing his thing at Twice as Nice at Eden. It doesn't seem as expensive as some people make out but trust me it still costs money! Surprised at the amount of stag parties never seen any last september :)

Man opened the thread by saying he saw Harvey at Twice as Nice.

This is why you man all lost.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

:rofl:

Fam... It's saturday night, go and have a few beers or something man.

Or stop drinking, whichever one it is.

imagine man have such hatred for a place they have never been, what kinda life is that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:rofl:

Fam... It's saturday night, go and have a few beers or something man.

Or stop drinking, whichever one it is.

imagine man have such hatred for a place they have never been, what kinda life is that.

He's never been? Why is he coming out with such shit?

He's failed. Guy doesn't like good music and sexy women.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lololololol @ Black people going to Ibiza in 2015.

You man come like the little token sprinkles in the crowd. Allow Ibiza, some pretentious place for Towie types and sh*t Northerners who went from being emos to listening to donk to raving in Ibiza in the space of 10 years.

Allow it.

Mate I'm here now and I agree with this.

Ibiza now is basically poor northern/Midland/Essex scum. There are black guys here and they're mostly all nogs. Nogs, chavs and hipsters (who all look the same as their respective counterparts) made Paradise last Wednesday virtually unbearable. They know fuck all about the music except for "What time is Jamie Jones coming on?" In their cuntish accents. I still have mad love for the Island, but it's basically finished as the centre for electronic artists to breakthrough.

Playa Den Bossa just comes like Blackpool these days tbh. Littered with Mancunian/Scouse scum. Not vastly diff from Sant Antoni anymore.

Private villa parties (for people with money and contacts) are the way forward.

The older I get the more I realise why poor people are looked down upon. And niggas, just lol at them. Typical bait monkey behaviours. I'm not gonna lie, I've been safe with a couple, but most I've seen are just the biggest sheep alive. All dress the same, all have the same haircuts/paki beards, all just so so bait.

I'm looking to come out here next Summer for a period of time as I could have something lined up, but I will do my best to stay away from the main places.

Man are talking about Radio 1 weekenders rofl and acting like they know fuck all about house/techno.

Berghain and some other German clubs have the right idea about restricting entry to non-scumbags and not taking photos etc. Ibiza should do the same, but it never will because it's all about money. Well it's ruined what was once the pantheon of electronic music. Fewer Euros and lots of British common chavvy ppl.

The other night I'm in Amnesia and there's fucking morons all around with their cunty little lights flashing when man are just trying to rave.

Makes me sick. Common access to great things just renders them trash and this is what Ibiza has now seemingly become.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You man come like the little token sprinkles in the crowd. Allow Ibiza, some pretentious place for Towie types and sh*t Northerners who went from being emos to listening to donk to raving in Ibiza in the space of 10 years.

Allow it.

Ibiza now is basically poor northern/Midland/Essex scum. There are black guys here and they're mostly all nogs. Nogs, chavs and hipsters (who all look the same as their respective counterparts) made Paradise last Wednesday virtually unbearable. They know f*ck all about the music except for "What time is Jamie Jones coming on?" In their cuntish accents. I still have mad love for the Island, but it's basically finished as the centre for electronic artists to breakthrough.

Playa Den Bossa just comes like Blackpool these days tbh. Littered with Mancunian/Scouse scum. Not vastly diff from Sant Antoni anymore.

The older I get the more I realise why poor people are looked down upon. And niggas, just lol at them. Typical bait monkey behaviours. I'm not gonna lie, I've been safe with a couple, but most I've seen are just the biggest sheep alive. All dress the same, all have the same haircuts/paki beards, all just so so bait.

I'm looking to come out here next Summer for a period of time as I could have something lined up, but I will do my best to stay away from the main places.

Man are talking about Radio 1 weekenders rofl and acting like they know f*ck all about house/techno.

Berghain and some other German clubs have the right idea about restricting entry to non-scumbags and not taking photos etc. Ibiza should do the same, but it never will because it's all about money. Well it's ruined what was once the pantheon of electronic music. Fewer Euros and lots of British common chavvy ppl.

The other night I'm in Amnesia and there's f*cking morons all around with their cunty little lights flashing when man are just trying to rave.

Makes me sick. Common access to great things just renders them trash and this is what Ibiza has now seemingly become.

:lol:

Yes bro, smashed it. Highlighted parts are exactly the vibe I get from these just-come house raver types.

These lot think I'm hating - lol I'm just a perceptive type who gets the gist of things fairly quickly. Ibiza seems everything I've stated from my limited understanding of it and that's a reason for me not to ever get involved.

Have a good trip bro, make the most of it and all that.

• Downvote 5

Lol niall your just getting old mate

Happens to us all

Amount of similar rants to yours ive heard in my life

"Ive been coming here since blah blah blah it used to be great now its turned to shit its full of blah blah blah from now on im only going to blah blah blah"

Imagine ever taking a niall review serious anyway.

He is the definition of hipster, found house music and ibiza a couple of years ago and now thinks hes better than it. Only ever posts about people who have gained commercial success :rofl:

Go ibiza during the busiest & most commercial week of the season and moan about it.
Go to paradise and moan about people wanting to see jamie jones :lol:

Private villa parties are the way forward :rofl:

Allow it.

Ibiza now is basically poor northern/Midland/Essex scum. There are black guys here and they're mostly all nogs. Nogs, chavs and hipsters (who all look the same as their respective counterparts) made Paradise last Wednesday virtually unbearable. They know f*ck all about the music except for "What time is Jamie Jones coming on?" In their cuntish accents. I still have mad love for the Island, but it's basically finished as the centre for electronic artists to breakthrough.

Man are talking about Radio 1 weekenders rofl and acting like they know f*ck all about house/techno.

The other night I'm in Amnesia and there's f*cking morons all around with their cunty little lights flashing when man are just trying to rave.

Yes bro, smashed it. Highlighted parts are exactly the vibe I get from these just-come house raver types.

These lot think I'm hating - lol I'm just a perceptive type who gets the gist of things fairly quickly. Ibiza seems everything I've stated from my limited understanding of it and that's a reason for me not to ever get involved.

Safe bro. Good to know there are still some smart thinking brothers out there.

• Downvote 1

Wigga :lol: Imagine a c*nt who constantly has an edited tag at the end of his post trying talk about retarded :lol:

No you wouldnt, because you be too busy trying to beg friends with the 'nogs' that you feel so insecure around while id be enjoying myself. Fucking neek. 

Allow it.

Safe bro. Good to know there are still some smart thinking brothers out there.

:rofl: im just gonna leave this here.

Elementalism writes so much, people cba to read it, so they just pos him because they are (ironically) sheeple.

Please elaborate on what you mean when you say "A lot of Ibiza DJs are technically shit" then name names, then show me better and why.

Cos to me it just seems like you're passing your own ignorant opinion off as fact.

The kinda dude that I never let fly in real life.

Sorry but that whole post was fraff.

Why do you keep referencing trace djs ffs. You clearly dont know about the scenes we are discussing. House is House.

Exactly. The c*nt doesn't know what he's on about. Beg you ban the c*nt to stop back and forth essays.

Paging Avicii

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1