IBIZA

rich225

Don't understand people that go on holiday to shot. Pretty thick

The first time I went to space came out at like 8am a bunch of guardia civil waiting outside and searched us all

Space closing is the nail in the coffin for Ibiza I think, might have to hit it one last time

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, zoot said:

Just watched it. Sad to see Space closing had some epic nights there

Dreading to think what matutes are going to do it, gonna be some vegas type hell hole isnt it.

3 hours ago, FA23 said:

Dreading to think what matutes are going to do it, gonna be some vegas type hell hole isnt it.

New residents will be DJ's like Steve Aoki and David Guetta lol

Hopefully someone comes through and opens something fresh on the island. But I doubt they'll be able to as they said in the doc matutes owns all the prime land in Ibiza

10 minutes ago, zoot said:

New residents will be DJ's like Steve Aoki and David Guetta lol

Hopefully someone comes through and opens something fresh on the island. But I doubt they'll be able to as they said in the doc matutes owns all the prime land in Ibiza

I think space originally wanted to open a party hotel next to ocean beach but the council are clamping right down on open air venues so its not gonna happen...

21 minutes ago, Greens said:

Apparently the guy that owns Ushuaia said it won't be EDM but it will never be the same.

Space should take over Privilege if they can't build anything new.

Never been to Privilege, heard it would be a sick venue to develop with some investment tho. Cox in a interview said he wouldnt play there until €10m is spent on it :lol:

• 9 months later...

Had some good bud in Ibiza before, normally from the African man. Was shit this year tho.