Miami winter dj festivalis me

ibiza needs to be hit still one day might take my winnigs and buy a ticket

Oh the October Music Festival, yeah heard its sick

lol the WMC is in march...

REACHING SEPTEMBER.

THIS. Quick two days no hotel ting.

LOL sleep on the beach

NEVER THIS!

Bare people already booked in playa den bossa so I'm just gonna crash there if and when I need sleep.

Es Vive is THE hotel if you want a good spot to stay over there.

Too expensive

TBH it doesn't really matter if you stay in bossa, san an or ibiza town cos you will be travelling around anyway. From like 9pm there is a shuttle bus that stops off at all the main clubs for like 4 euros or something or cabs are around 25euros to go from say san-an to ibiza town. I would recommend Carl Cox at Space, Space Sundays, Wonderland at Eden, and Tiesto at Insomnia. Been Pacha a couple of times and although its a nice club I wasn't feeling the vibes, too cramped and too many italians. Never been to Amnesia but a lot of people have told me its the best club on the island so deffo gonna check that out this year along with DC10.

More like 15-20 euros but depends where u go, and different bars in the same club can have different prices. Bottled beers are like 10 euros and even water is around 6-8 euros. All about going to a cheap bar to get on a level and then getting some bottles from an offy for the cab/bus ride to the club, then only need a few drinks in the club to maintain it.

:blink:

I'M GONNA BE BANKRUPT BY THE 3RD NIGHT.

I CAN'T JUS MAINTAIN I WILL BE STEAMING EVERY NIGHT GUARENTEED.

trust, more time when I'm at/past the tipsy stage I drink more

Guest Wheres Wally

FUKIN GET INNNNN DC -10 open!!!!

definatly goin september

is it open every week or every night cus ive been to monday morning sessions but bout 2 yr ago

Circo Loco is monday morning sketch....

Guest Wheres Wally

Of course I know Ibiza is very different to Napa and them places, but Ive always wanted to go for the experience, but what is the music policy, is it mainly house/trance ?

Is Twice as Nice still there ?

my boy went last year and said the whole vibe is next level to napa, said he thought it was all gonna be trance and sh*t but he mainly heard deep, tech & soulful house.

you checked out ibiza spotlight? everynight there seems to be something for everyone...

Of course I know Ibiza is very different to Napa and them places, but Ive always wanted to go for the experience, but what is the music policy, is it mainly house/trance ?

my boy went last year and said the whole vibe is next level to napa, said he thought it was all gonna be trance and sh*t but he mainly heard deep, tech & soulful house.

you checked out ibiza spotlight? everynight there seems to be something for everyone...

Yeah looking at that site now as im a n00b lol, you been many times then ?

Damn, Privilege is huge, 10k ppl

Yeh 90% house, although I went to Tiesto at Privilege and even though he is more trance inclined and the fact I hate trance, I still had 1 of my best nights there simply cos of the vibes.

Twice as Nice is at Eden on thursdays, dunno if its the same this year tho, decent for a bit of hip-hop, funky and a garage, but the same bait tunes you will hear in any London club and the vibes are nothing special.

Guest Wheres Wally

Yeah looking at that site now as im a n00b lol, you been many times then ?

Damn, Privilege is huge, 10k ppl

nah my first time, done napa and malia....

• 3 weeks later...

Thinking bout going in September. Anyone who been before recomend somewhere to stay?

Also I heard some hotels don't allow you to bring girls back, is that true?

yeah its true but depends places like marco polo are cheap and grimey so they wont mind

This thread is getting my excited.

Booked 12the sept for 10 nights. Gonna be sick.

Best place Ive ever been i think. I like House/Electro etc and dont mind certain trance music anyway so its live for me.

Space on 19th sept is gonna be TOO MUCH. James Zabiela, Simian Mobile Disco, Foamo, Groove Armada....

SICK.

10 nights, your rich

Guest Awesome Kong

Thinking bout going in September. Anyone who been before recomend somewhere to stay?

Also I heard some hotels don't allow you to bring girls back, is that true?

Guessing it it's all inclusive or a similar board.