Would you rather have 10 you found or 5 your earned?

Meticulous

Nah nobody said anything about an hour or work

i'm giving an example to help him understand the question.

but ok, please provide an alternative way someone would earn £5, i retract my examples.

Obviously you get a certain amount of satisfaction from earning your own money, but its not every day you see tenners laying about in the street etc, so yea if i found a tenner i would pick it up and be chuffed with it, but as someone said earlier its unlikely i would spend it sensibly, infact i found a tenner on a table in a pub garden about a month ago, spent it on fags and loads of cans of coke that i didnt need, just so they were there when i had no money

Obviously you get a certain amount of satisfaction from earning your own money, but its not every day you see tenners laying about in the street etc, so yea if i found a tenner i would pick it up and be chuffed with it, but as someone said earlier its unlikely i would spend it sensibly, infact i found a tenner on a table in a pub garden about a month ago, spent it on fags and loads of cans of coke that i didnt need, just so they were there when i had no money

this is an interesting point, if you work hard for money you will know its value and spend it more wisely, you're more likely to squander money not earned. making it arguable that the smaller amount is worth more because of how you put it to use. of course the difference in your approach isnt necessary, you could spend the greater amount in a way that would improve your situation more, but ime money that you come by unexpectedly is usually wasted on unnecessary luxuries and fraff.

i'll earn the fiver AND pick up the tenner look around if no1 is looking for it i will pocket it. If the owner comes back and says yo i dropped a tenner i will feel bad and give it to man.

i saw 10 pound in restaurant once gave it to waiter to give to manager someone came back and claimed it

• Upvote 1

i'll earn the fiver AND pick up the tenner look around if no1 is looking for it i will pocket it. If the owner comes back and says yo i dropped a tenner i will feel bad and give it to man.

i saw 10 pound in restaurant once gave it to waiter to give to manager someone came back and claimed it

Moist..

back in the day..on a monday morning..1 chick must of just copped a £10 weekly bus pass..she dropped it and i picked it up..she than proceeded to ask everyone on the bus if they had seen it and even started crying..the f*ck did i care i just got a free bus pass for a week.

• Downvote 3