christine bleakley

The Somalian

No this is not some thread saying how she is sexy or anything

just that I have heard she has been offered a 6 million deal

so this women who is not a journalist or has no background in journalism or politics at all

will now be interviewing the primeminister and members of the cabinet sh*t dont make sense its like having ant and dec interviewing cameron about an impending war you need a pro for that sh*t, not milf totty

dont even watch the one show but the bits I have seen I was not impressed

christine-bleakley-image-2-434198569.jpg

also Adrian Chiles why the f*ck did itv sign this c*nt

(sometimes I say frankie boyle goes over the top but he does not go deep enough when cussing chiles)

from motd2 and his d*ck head jokes use to piss me off

now he is on itv doing the same bollocks just chatting sh*t and making jokes your drunk uncle makes during the match. WHICH ARE NOT FUNNY

I want to hear some serious disscussion not the jokes he comes up with

how do these people get these deaals?

• Upvote 1

Funny enough that's exactly what my mum was saying to me yesterday.

The fact that she is literally a nobody. Why is she worth a 6 million deal. Why not just pick someone else out from the street. Im sure they can do a much better job than her anyway.

also Adrian Chiles why the f*ck did itv sign this c*nt

(sometimes I say frankie boyle goes over the top but he does not go deep enough when cussing chiles)

from motd2 and his d*ck head jokes use to piss me off

now he is on itv doing the same bollocks just chatting sh*t and making jokes your drunk uncle makes during the match. WHICH ARE NOT FUNNY

I want to hear some serious disscussion not the jokes he comes up with

this guy explains why people love off chiles.

TBH blame The BBC. They employed her, they let the One Show success continue yet not offer her a new deal ages ago, which resulted in a tug of war, driving her price up & up until the BBC decided to save face and withdraw.

Them two gonna take over GMTV soon and they work well together. The UK like good male/female partnerships on TV.

tbh the only thing on itv she should host is loose women, this morning and axe alan titchmarshs show and give her own rebore show of the paul o grady show

I just cant see her grilling people which penny smith was quite good at to get an answer

and if chiles is with her I will just smh

but money makes the world go round

when and how did konnie huq become the nations new sweethart presenter? see it being pushed hard in the red tops

• Upvote 1

Dont know how I feel how abot this. Your point about her questioning ministers and important political figures with no political background is compltely valid, but as someone else said she is a very likable tv presonality and could be seen as having the voice and the viewpoint the general public. Plus I dont think she or itv are naive enough to think she can starting interview politcians with some degree of knowledge about the subject. Plus seeing her interview someone rather than boulton/robison would be visually more pleasing.

konnie huq is a f*ckin white beg uncle tom bangladeshi disgrace

type of asian girl 2 surround herslef with crackas in a bubble with no ethnics only whites so she can live out her fantasy of belongin

shes one of the old fashioned ethnics dyin 2 be accepted by white england

bet she dnt even eat curry

f*ckin asian sambo

Re-read what you wrote, think about what you wrote, look at your avatar, and then think again...

• Upvote 4

In like prices of school uniforms.

But on serious talk I don’t want to see her chatting crap to David Cameron and Adrian chiles in the background talking about

His blazer and where he got it from and how it doesn’t suit him.

If they do get someone in to handle political subjects like they do in a way on gmtv before 7am it will undermine her coz of the salary she is on

End of the day she is out of depth

The whole situation Its like sir Clive woodwood becoming England football manager

Kate Garraway, penny smith>>> Christine bleakly

Have you ever watched ben Shepard in the morning talking to politicians?

It is awful and can see this being worse