Do you hold it down at work?

The Somalian

I've had the few times, where i've been out and i have no excuse, but i keep my presence sparse and then vanish like some stealth assassin. Or the only other exception is during work hours eg company paid lunch etc. Convo only circles around the usual safe topics.

lol :lol

tec you crossed me as more sociable than that!

Lol I am. I do just enough to keep work heads happy. Hence I keep getting invites out. It's worked for how long now and they haven't clocked on. I just keep work life and my social life seperate

Damn some unsociable ppl in here

init

i tell people what they want to hear, bred superiors, stay enigmatic, crack jokes, eye contact women, drinks after work n leave them early

the whole work thing is tactics to me, tactical mind games til you reach the top, pretty much applies to everything

my mum says similar things

d*cksuck the boss,

Your mum sounds like a bit of a slut.

sdf

sdf

sdf

htrhj

j

PMSL

Damn some unsociable ppl in here

init

i tell people what they want to hear, bred superiors, stay enigmatic, crack jokes, eye contact women, drinks after work n leave them early

the whole work thing is tactics to me, tactical mind games til you reach the top, pretty much applies to everything

i just cannot do this

i see it as compromising myself

brown nosin an ginallin with the pagans, deteriorates my soul

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

always accept invites to go out after work. But never turn up, usual excuse is "something important came up" Ignore office politics. And completely erase any trace of work thoughts as soon as i finish. That way i don.t have to waste any thought about annoying manager's or whatever bs may of happened that day. Startin the next day with a clear head.

I've had the few times, where i've been out and i have no excuse, but i keep my presence sparse and then vanish like some stealth assassin. Or the only other exception is during work hours eg company paid lunch etc. Convo only circles around the usual safe topics.

lol :lol

tec you crossed me as more sociable than that!

Lol I am. I do just enough to keep work heads happy. Hence I keep getting invites out. It's worked for how long now and they haven't clocked on. I just keep work life and my social life seperate

do the exact same thing not about mixing up the both

my boss is bless ne how brings in tv for the wc

and when we do go out spend most of my time with my boss as everyone else is a women

plus man knows his footy so we play the pub football quiz machine

f*ck work

place is full of snakes; should have listened to them niggers when they told me trust no-one here and the company will sheg you over

cunts

bruv this is what I mean about dont get wrapped up in that stuff

ignore it ur there to do a job dont get personally involved

at my work here them cussing off other managers calling them batty man and

sh*t I just say skeen and keep it moving. No need to get involved in some bitching session

I think it depends alot on who you work with

In my placement year I liked my team but I'd feel wierd meeting them after work because they're so different to my croydon crew :/

I'm just hoping in my new job there are some decent people there

colleagues hate me, customers love me.

dnt get involved in the discussions/broadcasting my life at work, learned early enough, and every1 else does, so they think i'm rude keepin 2 myself. ah well.

thing is man has come on the humble and polite vibe

do what i'm told

but i've been thrown in at the deep end, no training no sh*t; been learning as i go along and that sh*t has been noticed by customers and colleagues alike. Think that's part of why my manager is screwing

but to be all safe to my face then run to the senior manager (who happens to be her marjay) who lists things all but 1 were trivial

just hatin cos i got bringins

thing is man has come on the humble and polite vibe

do what i'm told

but i've been thrown in at the deep end, no training no sh*t; been learning as i go along and that sh*t has been noticed by customers and colleagues alike. Think that's part of why my manager is screwing

but to be all safe to my face then run to the senior manager (who happens to be her marjay) who lists things all but 1 were trivial

just hatin cos i got bringins

assistant manager not going well then

nah

my team hating