fury vs McDermott

Corrigan

funniest thing is mcdermott has been saying he's been training hard eating well and runningyet he still looks like a fat slob. its scientifically impossible .he is just a lazy fat slob. typical english boxer.. sh*t tekkers sh*t speed sh*t conditioning just a good chin and can throw hard punches which a good boxer can see from a mile off. i hate these type of fights. they show this but don't show a single one of the english fights from the amateur championships and all of our good boxers are stuck fighting on warren undercards.

^^^^ tbh this is the case with most US and UK heavyweights these daysonly guys i rate are haye, the klitschkos (even tho they are as boring as f*ck), povetkin and sollisaudley harrison has/had potential but we all know he has never been able to apply himselfeven tho he was wack i did have a soft-spot for danny williams, as he was a south londoner and he did have a lot of heart and a bang on himi reckon if he had better coaching he would have done alot better in his career, lol @ ever letting man weigh 19stone @ 6ft 2, f*ck*ng madness

good points about williams and harrison both had potential and can box its just a shame that so many of these supposed top atheletes hire THE WORST advisors and handlers who cause their careers to plummet. obviously there is also the issue of self discipline too.haye is being an absolute pussyhole atm. less than a yr ago he's saying he wants the klitschko's bla bla punching cardboard cut outs of them, wearing t-shrits of them being beheaded. now when they offer 50/50 ALL BELTS ON THE LINE he doesn't say a word? He takes a fight with harrison or rematch with valuev instead? d*ckHEADalso even solis is a fat c*nt atm and povetkin has mental issues IMO although there is no doubt that he is 1 of the greatest amateurs everthe home of heavyweight boxing is now definitley in eastern europe + germany although don't forget Adamek Boystov Helenius and Dimitrenko they are all good. Sam Sexton also has potential but Haye would smash him atm.a much better fight this weekend is Chavez Jr V Duddy. Has potential to be a war - Hispanic v Irish. Duddy goes in with his chin and chavez has made big improvements under roach and ariza recently. However dont b fooled by his 40-0 record, all his fights have been vs mexican bin men and taxi drivers. this is his first real test imo.

Swear danny Williams won a bronze medal @ the world championships obviously he had sick potentialHaye could just be playing mind games, he is shrewd like that tbhdomestically I think chisora is the best, I wanna see him and sexton fightbut if any UK heavyweight wants to do well they need to go out to eastern Europe and spar all the top guysit's not like the old days when all the talent was in the USAlso they need to link up with different coaches as well, guys are still f*ck*ng with that dinosaur jim mcdonald lol