So i had a near death experience y'day

Eskay Jones

I had a seizure yesterday i dont even remember anything about it, but apparently i was on the floor shaking foam at the mouth and my lips turning blue dipping in-out of consciouness

I accidentaly mixed my drugs up with some next drugs by mistake and the end result was my seizure

now i cant drive do nothing.

seizures what have u?

f*ckin hell mate

do you not have a kid aswell?

sort this sh*t out for the sake of your family

/

i havent had a seizure but strobe lights do something f*cked up to my head these days. only the REALLY fast ones. actually thought i might have some sort of epilepsy went to the GP but he said I dont. i watched that banned pokemon episode that made people take fits (smart idea yeah) and the bit where it flashes red/blue at some rediculous rate i was like this is fine but then some mad feeling started developing in my head...i cant explain it but it got stronger and stronger and when i looked away it started fading away its happened a couple times so i just avoid strobe lights.

I hear tramadol is meant to be live

what are ure experiences?

i just watched ur sig, someone a while ago said katy perry was fit and i was like 'wots the big deal?' i would like to take this moment to formally apologise for such a stupid statement.

WHAT DRUGS WERE U ON?

WHAT WAS THE SEIZURE SAYING?

Im on tramadol, but i mixed some with my dads beta blockers for his high blood pressure

caused my blood pressure to drop to stooopid levels and ultimately made me conk out.

but wat was the seizure saying?

• Upvote 1