The Weird and Strange Thread

Captain Planet

Guest WAVESURFER

Thread is what you make it brah

I tried bro, check my earlier post.

I can try and post up some more similar stuff, but I get the feeling I'd wind up swimming against the current.

f*ck it though, point taken, I'll go look for some more cool sh*t.

well realistically everything would eventually be taken back to the creator, and seeing as aliens/demons/giants etc are mentioned in the oldest book, plus ancient drawings supporting this in nearly every ancient civilisation, it just makes sense to any open minded person, and open mindedness is the key, we can all be civil and listen to each others theories ect, quiestion them, research , learn, disregard etc

it's all self betterment, not enough convos get taken to this plateau irl and online for my liking why should everything be simple when our world is far from it

• Upvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Ramirez

Gloria Ramirez (January 11, 1963 - February 19, 1994[1]) was a Riverside, California, woman dubbed "the toxic lady" by the media when several Riverside General Hospital workers became ill after exposure to her body and blood.

About 8:15 in the evening on February 19, 1994, Gloria Ramirez was brought into the emergency room by paramedics, suffering from the effects of advanced cervical cancer. She was extremely confused, and suffering from bradycardia and Cheyne-Stokes respiration.

The medical staff injected her with Valium, Versed, and Ativan to sedate her, and agents such as lidocaine to stimulate her heartbeat. When it became clear that Ramirez was responding poorly to treatment, the staff tried to defibrillate her heart with electricity; at that point several people saw an oily sheen covering Ramirez’s body, and some noticed a fruity, garlicky odor that they thought was coming from her mouth. A registered nurse named Susan Kane attempted to draw blood from Ramirez's arm, and noticed an ammonia like smell coming from the tube.

She passed the syringe to Julie Gorchynski, a medical resident who noticed manila-colored particles floating in the blood. At this point, Susan Kane fainted and was removed from the room. Shortly thereafter, Dr. Gorchynski began to feel nauseated. Complaining that she was light-headed, she left the trauma room and sat at a nurse’s desk. A staff member asked Gorchynski if she was okay, but before she could respond she also fainted. Maureen Welch, a respiratory therapist who was assisting in the trauma room was the third to pass out. The staff was then ordered to evacuate all emergency room patients to the parking lot outside the hospital. A skeleton crew stayed behind to stabilize Ramirez. At 8:50, after forty five minutes of CPR and defibrillation, Gloria Ramirez was pronounced dead from kidney failure related to her cancer. [3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch

John David "Johnny" Gosch (born November 12, 1969) was a 12-year-old paperboy in West Des Moines, Iowa when he disappeared on September 5, 1982, presumably kidnapped. His case and the subsequent publicity played an important part in the growing public awareness of missing children cases in the 1980s.

His mother, Noreen Gosch, maintains that Johnny Gosch escaped from his captors and visited her in 1997, but fears for his life and lives under an assumed identity. Gosch's father, divorced since 1993, publicly stated that he was not sure whether the visit occurred.[1] Authorities have not located Gosch or confirmed Ms. Gosch's account, and his fate continues to be a subject of speculation, conspiracy theories, and dispute.

The case received publicity in 2006 when photographs possibly showing Gosch in captivity were supposedly left at his mother's doorstep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

The Lead Masks Case was the name given to the events which led to the death of two Brazilian electronic technicians: Manoel Pereira da Cruz and Miguel José Viana. Their bodies were discovered on August 20, 1966.

Sequence of Facts

[edit] Discovery

A boy named Jorge da Costa Alves (who was 18 at that time) was flying a kite at the Morro do Vintém (Vintém Hill), in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil when he found two dead men. Immediately, he made his way back home and called the police. Soon the spot was full of police officers, firefighters and journalists.

The bodies were next to each other, slightly covered by grass. They were wearing suits, lead masks and water-proof coats. There was no sign of violence to the bodies or to the surrounding area. Next to the bodies, the police found an empty bottle of water and a packet containing two towels. The masks were a type typically used for protection from radiation, and it is these masks that have given the case its name. Police found a small notebook stating: "16:30 estar no local determinado. 18:30 ingerir cápsulas, após efeito proteger metais aguardar sinal máscara", which translates to "16:30 be at the agreed place. 18:30 swallow capsules, after effect protect metals wait for sign mask [or 'mask sign']".

[edit] Reconstruction

After an investigation, the detectives reconstructed a plausible narrative of the last days of both men.

On August 17, they left their city, Campos dos Goytacazes, stating that they intended to buy some materials for use at their work. They took a bus and arrived in Niterói at 14:30. They bought the impermeable coats at a small shop and the bottle of water at a bar. The waitress who served them on the bar stated that Miguel seemed very nervous and looked at his watch frequently. From the bar, they went directly to the place where they were later found dead.

[edit] Conclusion of the Case

No obvious injuries were discovered at autopsy; however, a search for toxic substances was impossible as the internal organs of the two victims were not properly preserved.[1]

The case was mentioned prominently (among other Brazilian cases) in Jacques Vallée's book Confrontations.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoveries_of_human_feet_on_British_Columbia_beaches,_2007%E2%80%932009

Since August 2007, seven disarticulated (i.e. legless) human feet have been discovered in coastal British Columbia, Canada, and an eighth in nearby Washington, United States. The feet belong to five men and one woman, the two left feet having been matched with two of the six right feet. As of August 2008, only one foot has been identified; it is not known to whom the rest of the feet belong. In addition, a hoax "foot" was planted on Vancouver Island.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumont_children

Jane Nartare Beaumont (aged 9), Arnna Kathleen Beaumont (aged 7), and Grant Ellis Beaumont (aged 4) were three siblings collectively known as The Beaumont Children who disappeared from Glenelg Beach near Adelaide, South Australia on Australia Day (26 January) 1966.

Their case resulted in one of the largest police investigations in Australian criminal history[1] and remains Australia's most infamous cold case.[citation needed]

The huge attention given to this case, its significance in Australian criminal history, and the fact that the mystery of their disappearance has never been explained, has led to the story being revisited by the press on a regular basis, with the result that it has started to pass into Australian folklore. It is also viewed by many social commentators as a significant event in the evolution of Australian society, with a large number of people changing the way they supervised their children on a daily basis.[citation needed]

Investigations led police to a 37-year-old accountant, Bevan Spencer von Einem.[9] Witnesses began to come forward, many claiming to be in fear for their lives and telling of a secret society of highly placed Adelaide professional men who preyed on boys and young men, by drugging, raping and sometimes killing them. Von Einem was charged with the murder of Richard Kelvin only.

One of the witnesses, regarded as highly credible by police, related a conversation in which von Einem boasted of having taken three children from a beach several years earlier, and said he had taken them home to conduct experiments. He said he had performed surgery on each of them, and had "connected them together". One of the children had died during the procedure and so he had killed the other two and dumped all the bodies in bushland south of Adelaide. Police had not considered von Einem in connection with the Beaumont children, but he very closely matched the descriptions and police sketches from 1966.[citation needed]

• Upvote 2

Guest Flat Eric

attention and humour? whats so funny about sneezing?

:/ :/

how did this stupid f*cking prick get a promotion? mods are slipping hard

and these neggers need to stop riding this stupid f*cking prick wow

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

gaysurfer, you dont want the egypt/alien stuff cos you know that its only going to talk about the lies your ancestors have told you

thats fair enough still as the thread doesnt have to only be about ancient sh*t.

/

posting all that wikipedia crap is not gonna help the thread still. c*nt

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The thread had potentially to be really interesting but I really can't get on board with this SCIENCE LIES/ SCIENCE IS COVERING UP etc b/s.

Saying aliens/giants were responsible for Egyptian Pyramids (because remember they weren't the only civilisation to build pyramids) takes away from human ingenuity and endeavour.

The pyramids were built over an incredible length of time, some pyramids taking 50 years to complete and with 10,000 people (not slaves as it turns out) working on one is an incredible human feat.

Surely saying aliens/giants were responsible takes away from the Egyptians/African's ingenuity, knowledge of engineering and ability to organise every bit of logistical planning involved.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What I believe happened is much simpler. Their leader camped them on a ridge and knew there was a possibility of an avalanche. Late in the night they heard/felt what they thought was an avalanche and ran out of their tents (sans clothing) like any scared person would.. after about a mile they stopped and tried to make a fire under a tree. 3 of them stayed near the fire while the others went back to the tents for their clothing. Another avalanche actually struck near where the fire was built taking the people that remained behind and burying them under 14 meters of snow (that is how they got the crushing blows). The others that headed back to camp freaked out and lost their way and froze to death. Hypothermia sets in very quickly at those temperatures especially if they are exposed to the elements.

Some potential questions and potential answers: Q:What about the womans missing tongue? A: It is unclear if she was one of the people found under the 14 meters of snow, if she was, the force of being caught in an avalanche could have caused her to bite her own tongue off. Q: What about the lights? A: Could have been an earthquake that caused the avalanche if so there are reports of lights from the earth when earthquakes happen. or... the former S Union was testing some mini-newks in a mountain range causing bright lights and avalanches and the group was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This could explain some of the reports of radi-a-shun on the bodies.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread338149/pg1

Opinions

go youtube n search for these balls of light flying about, 2010 been most ufo sightings, these little light things moving above freely not like aircraft, my friend confirmed the sighting too thought it was a shooting star but i saw it didnt dissappear like they're spose to

id post the vid but i gotta rush out n get ready, anyone heard of the federation of light? basically governments have been contacted by aliens or whatever and they will disclose it all soon to public, but some say these aliens, greys, w/e u call them are mix breed fallen angels

whether u believe it or not its still interesting stuff, espesh the interviews with ex military/cia who bait these things up

interviews with ex military/cia who bait these things up

yeh i was watchin sum sh*t bout the guys who were on the first moon landing and how they said they actually saw an alien moon base

also pilots who see them mad fast manouvering(sp) balls of light follow em around while flying

saw a ball of light fly across the sky couple days ago, really fast, didnt feel right

i saw this last saturday aswell.. some of us were sat in the garden jammin n i thought it was a shooting star..but i was half drunk so didn't think anything of it.

still made a wish regardless :lol:

The following chart represents the comparative sizes of giants throughout history.

9.Skeletons.pers.jpg

Text courtesy of Proving The Bible

A.

Present day modern man which averages about 6-feet tall + or - several inches or more.

B.

15-foot human skeleton found in southeast Turkey in late 1950's in the Euphrates valley during road construction. Many tombs containing giants were uncovered here. This pertains to the picture of the giant human femur and myself above.

C.

Maximinus Thrax Ceaser of Rome 235-238 A.D. This was an 8' 6" skeleton.

D.
Goliath was about 9 feet + or - a few inches. I Samuel 17:4 late 11th century.

E.
King Og spoken of in Deuteronomy 3:11 whose iron bedstead was approximately 14-feet by 6-feet wide. King Og was at least 12-feet tall, yet some claim up to 18.

F.
A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.

G.
23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.

H.
A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.

I.
Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.

• Downvote 3