The Weird and Strange Thread

Captain Planet

Who knows about time slip? its a phenomenon in which people go back in time without knowing it. Happened to a few british people who went to cornwall and ended up in the 17th century, it was documentated on Strange but true years ago.

lol breaking the laws of physics there mate.

i know what your talking about in the strange but true episode...

if its true i dont think they are actually travelling back in time, must be some other kind of explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdWXMD4rOGQ

Guest Awesome Kong

That is hype, basically a group of non-believers who found anything that they could twist and place visions that probably represented something else so they can disregard africans as being superior until the invention of the gun.

• Downvote 4

That is hype, basically a group of non-believers who found anything that they could twist and place visions that probably represented something else so they can disregard africans as being superior until the invention of the gun.

do you know how many ancient cultures actually have refrences to "sky beings" who come in aircraft and are treated as Gods...

its open to interpretation but it seems a bit of an abstract thing for the people of the time to come up with, and its not just in a single culture its a view that was held in many independant societies...

Egyptians, Mayans, Summarians just to name a few.

also in india the long standing belief in hinduism is of Gods who flew in aircraft and came from other worlds.

i think your just being a bit naive tbh and focusing too much on this whole europeans-discrediting-blacks argument.

• Upvote 4

haha I knew you would totally deny this lol

Yes this was mentioned in that Doco, come on the signs are there for you to see very clearly

Many cultures around the world have stated similar things, now think back in them times travelling to next parts of the world would be extremly hard to say the least, i think its more than coincidence that cultures from around the world have stated very similar things

/

You keep banging on about dispelling achievements by africans, I honestly dont think this is the case at all

Guest Awesome Kong

In all honesty, I do think that. Show me Europeans being visited by aliens between this time. I can't believe something when there is a blaitent agenda to say all these other races needed help, but Europeans didn't.

You lot heard about this, they say there is another planet, the government dont want us to know as they believe when the planet becomes visible again to us it will be an catastrophic event :/

Others believe that its where aliens who created us live :/

i rekon theres more planets out there

theres too much unexplainable sh*t out there

• Upvote 1

yeah egyptians worshipped aliens, giant alients u can clearly see the giantism

fallens angels bred giants, they obviously had advanced technology parring with satan, who was most powerful angel, obv knew physics beyond our comprehension etc

to me, it makes logical sense from a historical biblical angle

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

yeah egyptians worshipped aliens, giant alients u can clearly see the giantism

fallens angels bred giants, they obviously had advanced technology parring with satan, who was most powerful angel, obv knew physics beyond our comprehension etc

to me, it makes logical sense from a historical biblical angle

there is alot to learn about nephilim, fallen angels, tears, etc, basically the fallen angels bred with animals not just humans, creatings monsters n sh*t

the flood didnt wipe out the halfbreeds, they were on earth before and after the flood, got me thinking about the use of these spacecrafts to duck out from the planet while the outer layer of water surrounding the world fell (the flood water wasn't magically created)

tbh the more you research the more you realise everything is connected, how corrupt and easily hidden infomation can be and how the truth will always be there to find

good topic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yep giant skeletons found everywhere and they cover it up, charles darwin finds fake skeletons and bam we evolved from monkeys, to the point its taught as fact in school, science never sat right with me when it can to evolution/big bang etc why they force these unproven lies down our throats so hard

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

I don't really have any opinions on that kinda stuff tbh, but I was hoping we'd steer clear of all the Bible/Egyptian, religion vs. science stuff, and this thread would have more of an X-Files kinda feel to it. Like talking about more recent mysteries/unexplained phenomena, rather than all this 5000 year old stuff.

I suppose I should have guessed it'd go down this road though, everything else on here seems to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1