Will Natwest charge me

manuel

Quick question.

Ive been buying a few things lately and for anyone who's familiar with Natwest it will say your 'balance' and what is 'available' to you on your online account. The balance takes a while maybe a few days to update itself but the 'available' is always accurate for me.

Anyway on this account I spent all I had with 22 pence left in it. So my 'available' last night read £0.22. I was goign to the bank tomorrow to pay in and thought it'd be cool. Just checked it now and its updated the 'balance' side with it being -£0.57.

In summary will they charge me for going in to the minus by £0.57. I dont have any over drafts arranged etc.

Thanks.

Phew. Just went in and they said they can't see any charges probably becuase ti was only over by 57 pence. Still set up a small over draft and paid in a fair bit incase it happens again.

Was waiting for her to say yeah heres a £30 fine or some sh*t.

Halifax need to allow what theyre doing. About they're charging you to use you OWN overdraft.

£1 per day (everyday your in it) X 30days = £30 per month :/

nah..

same with bank of scotland

"we are simplifying our charges" f*ckin pricks

so now instead of people getting a big charge for going outwith their arranged overdraft - everyone gets a shitey charge for even an agreed one

moving to RBS