Come on, Dont be scared. VIP2 Summer PICTURE Time

Eskay Jones

eskay of course they were. where do u think man like diddy and bubbles from 'the wire' are from.

ive seen bare black americans who are from ethipia or somalian parentage and know nothing about Africa

slaves were taken from every african country. Hope you know Arabs carried out the slave trade for 1000yrs (in the name of islam) in Africa

and traded east and north africans mainly. many of them ended up in europe and americas later on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

I swear every one of Venoms posts has an air of afrocentrism about it, yet all he talks about is Africa getting clarted by everyone in the world throughout history

Dont get it

• Downvote 3

i can se myself face being shopped onto dancing boys + would be like pourin petrol on the fire on this place

bmc - nt a hideous trooll , damn frank gt these white boys getting BRAVE....kinell

i knew a girl whose second name was kinell, u can imagine the hilrious situations that occured as a result.

I swear every one of Venoms posts has an air of afrocentrism about it, yet all he talks about is Africa getting clarted by everyone in the world throughout history

Dont get it

shut your clart you edomite. i responded to a statement

go slap your mum if what i said wasnt suitable to you. c*nt

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Dont get it

shut your clart you edomite. i responded to a statement

go slap your mum if what i said wasnt suitable to you. c*nt

Not just this time though is it?

Always putting the black man down