'Arry fucking Redknapp

TF S4DK

Harry Redknapp believes Giovani Dos Santos still has a future at Tottenham Hotspur.

The Mexico international has struggled to settle in England after signing from Barcelona. Following loan spells at Ipswich Town and Galatasary, his career appeared to be away from White Hart Lane.

Redknapp felt the lure of the nightlife has distracted the 21-year-old from matters on the pitch. But after a promising World Cup, the Tottenham manager insists Dos Santos is still in his plans.

“If he could pass a nightclub as well as he can pass a ball he would be alright.” Redknapp said on Talksport.

“His Mum and Dad came over to see me last year and he apologised because they realised he wasn’t dedicated.

“He’s got bags of ability and fantastic skill. Suddenly, he was late on Monday mornings - upset stomach - he’d probably been in Barcelona partying somewhere.

“He’s had a great World Cup. If he knuckles down this year he could be a top player.

“He’s a nice kid and I hope he keeps his head down and gets on with the job.”

TTHANK f*ck.

If GDS can stay on the books we have no need to sign J.Cole.

I just wish A.Taarbt pledges those two are fantastic.

I don't think Taarabt is that good tbh, not as good as he thinks he is anyway. Saw him place in a couple spurs friendlies last summer and he is the most selfish player ever.. which wouldn't be so bad if he was messi, but all he did was run around, get into trouble and give the ball away..

Pointless if GDS is gonna stay and compete for a place.

Im just thinking how would he fit into the formation.

Palacious/Huddlestone Sandro

Lennon(RW) Modric(LW)

If cole came we'd hafta switch to 4-5-1 and put Modric as attacking and cole on the left.

But then that leaves Bale, GDS, Niko, All left footers pointless to have so much quality on the bench.

f*ck J.Cole.

Guest Wheres Barry

niko aint left footed....

if we wanna stay in the top 4 we need to go 4-5-1 with modric / lennon / gds / cole / niko / bale / bentley all fighting for / rotating them attacking midfield places

no way we can play in 3 cups and the league without quality in depth.

In related scum news...

TOTTENHAM could have three or even four different shirt sponsors next season.

Chairman Daniel Levy is exploring the possibility of striking separate deals for the Premier League, the Champions League and the domestic cups.

Spurs are considering the groundbreaking approach because no single company has offered the £10m-a-year deal they want to replace the £8.5m-per-season agreement with Mansion which expired at the end of last season.

It is possible Tottenham will start the new campaign without a shirt sponsor but they remain hopeful of reaching an agreement in the next two to three weeks.

The Premier League shirt deal would attract the most money because of the huge TV exposure around the world. But Spurs believe football's appeal is so broad that different sponsors with different target markets could be persuaded to do separate deals.

Spurs have also looked at the possibility of combining a shirt deal with naming rights for their new stadium.

But planning issues could stop the 56,250-seater ground being ready in time for the start of the 2012-13 season, so club chiefs are considering other strategies to raise money.

A Spurs spokesman said: "We are working hard to deliver international partnerships for the club, improved operations and choice for the fans. Increased commercial deals will translate into investment in all areas of the club - on and off the pitch."

Guest Wheres Barry
Mexico striker Giovani Dos Santos has urged Tottenham Manager Harry Redknapp to give him a chance to force his way into contention at White Hart Lane.

Dos Santos hasn't really had a look-in at Tottenham since his £8.6million move from Barcelona two years ago, although he wasn't helped by an ankle injury. He was loaned out to Ipswich Town in the second half of the 2008/2009 season, and then to Galatasaray last campaign.

But the 21-year-old was one of Mexico's best players at the World Cup, and is hoping to carry his form into the next Premiership season playing for Tottenham.

"I have always believed in myself and am satisfied with how well I’ve done out in South Africa," he said. "During my time at Spurs I just haven’t had any luck. There have been injury setbacks, difficulties adapting, and few chances from the coach.

“But I feel I have matured and I am still very ambitious. When I left Barcelona my dream was to be a success in the Premier League – and I still think that is possible," he insisted. "I have a good relationship with Harry Redknapp, with all the coaches, so I’m not going to head back there looking for controversy. I’ll accept their decisions. But I just think I can prove myself here with some patience and opportunities. I need to speak to the club to understand how they look at me – but ideally I want to stay.”

very good news... hopefully harry will give him a chance... will deffinatley be a bigger danger to teams than joe cole

Levy is an employee.

Joseph Lewis is the don, doesn't even live here.

Joe Lewis lost a lot of money when Bear Stearns collapsed. In any event, his personal wealth is very much ring-fenced away from Tottenham Hotspur, who are expected to be a self-sufficient business operated though ENIC, as part of the Tavistock Group. Aside from various undertakings to underwrite share issues, there hasn't been any significant investment from Joe Lewis at all.

But he still owns the company (ENIC), that owns your club.

How much is his and how much is Levy's I don't know, yet from time Lewis is always mentioned when you sack a manager, you know he is the don that leaves Levy to do what he is doing but on big decisions he gets woken up in the Bahamas to make the final call.

Its a myth that Tottenham spend a lot of money anyway. They will buy players for silly sums, but they recoup that money on others, have a low wage bill in comparsion to some, and I swear there net transfers fund is like -9m a year which they will recoup every season via high for what they watch season tickets, Sky money, and selling DVDs. There Jewish it is alway gonna be a tight ship. ;)