RIP Chris Brown

Angelo

Police have issued an appeal to a man believed to have shot his ex-girlfriend, killed her new partner and shot a police officer on Tyneside.

At a news conference Det Ch Supt Neil Adamson appealed to Raoul Thomas Moat, saying: "This must stop now."

Police have named the man shot dead as karate instructor Chris Brown, 29. Samantha Stobbart, 22, was injured.

Pc David Rathband, 42, was shot in Newcastle on Sunday morning and is in a critical condition.

All armed officers in the region have been deployed, and officers have been called in from other forces to aid the search.

Before the attacks began Moat's Facebook status was changed to read: "Just got out of jail, I've lost everything, my business, my property and to top it all off my lass has gone off with someone else.

"Watch and see what happens."

Police believe the first shooting, in which Mr Brown was killed and Miss Stobbart critically injured, happened in Scafell, Birtley, Gateshead, at about 0240 BST on Saturday.

A man believed to be Moat then shot uniformed motor patrol officer Pc Rathband while he was on duty at East Denton, to the west of Newcastle, at about 0045 BST on Sunday.

Police said Pc Rathband was carrying out a "static patrol" on a roundabout when he was attacked. He was later taken to Newcastle General Hospital.

Mr Adamson revealed that Moat had contacted the police at about the same time Pc Rathband was shot, although he would not give a specific time.

He said Moat had been under the impression that Miss Stobbart had been having an affair with a Northumbria police officer.

But he said Mr Brown, who had moved to the area from Slough, did not have anything to do with the police.

"Chris Brown, who was shot and killed yesterday, was not and has never been a Northumbria police officer or in any way connected with Northumbria police.

"Sam is injured but will live. Pc Rathband, shot in the early hours today, was seriously injured and is in a critical condition in hospital."

Appealing to Moat, he said: "You have told us that police are not taking you seriously.

"You have our full attention. Innocent people have been hurt, this must stop now."

It is not known whether Moat is on foot or travelling in a vehicle but police said he was armed and dangerous.

Temporary Chief Constable Sue Sim said the force had been left "shocked and upset" by the shootings but they were "absolutely committed" to finding Moat.

She said that despite being seriously injured, Pc Rathband had managed to provide colleagues with valuable information, "demonstrating his absolute professionalism in the most extreme circumstances".

"This was an unprovoked attack on a Northumbria police officer as he carried out his duty," she added.

All the victims were shot by Moat, a father-of-three, using a "shotgun-type weapon", said Mr Adamson.

In a second appeal to Moat, he said: "You have expressed concern for the well-being of your children, for their sake this needs to stop now.

"These are not the memories that your children should have of their father."

Moat was released from an 18-week prison sentence on charges of assault on a family member last Thursday.

Miss Stobbart's grandmother said Moat had previously threatened them with a firearm.

Agnes Hornsby, 69, said: "He threatened us with a gun - all because she'd put on her Facebook that she was going out with a friend.

"He was there for about two hours and she was on the phone to him trying to calm him down."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

went pen, lost his home and business, and his woman went off with the fed who sent him down? rip all concerned but i cant blame him for losing the plot.

• Upvote 2

oh yes more murder, i applaud that one

The only person that was murdered in this incident was this super hero karate instructing b/f.

I do not intend to come across as condoning murder in any way shape or form

HOWEVER

I do not sympathise with stupidity

nor do I have the patience to empathise for people who have less regard for their life than I do.

man watched kick ass and got gassed

kick-ass1.jpg

this is not the movies

lets get back to reality for a minute

If a man is outside slappin the shotty

and you decide to play hero and run outside with any random makeshift weapon

the only thing you can expect to get

is a face full of buckshot

no sympathy for them super hero man there

none at all.

/

from what i have read regarding this broad

she seems the type to piss man off to next levels

what do you mean you told him you were with a policeman cos you were scared?

if this is the type of bullshit webs she spins on the regs don was due to go to the yard and try switch her over still

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Guest Triple XXX

im on Raul's side tbh, you KNOW that bitch did sutin to him look how her sister talks

‘He’s a coward and hasn’t got the bottle to shoot himself,’ she added from hiding. ‘He’s a nutter and he’s definitely not going to give himself up. We are all terrified that he’s coming after us.’

She said her 22-year-old sister had been infatuated with Moat. ‘Sam thought he was the bees knees. Her problem was that she could not see above Raoul’s chest. He’s all muscles, rippling biceps and six pack,’ she added.

‘But he’s got a face like a horse chewing a wasp. You wouldn’t say that to him, though.’

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/833992-ex-girlfriends-sister-coward-raoul-thomas-moat-wants-suicide-by-cop

bait shes tryna be all nice n sweet sending messages through the police but u know shes been chattin grease, if her sis says that in a paper i KNOW the bitch has been tryna push mans buttons

dude wants to go out guns blazing, gotta rate that

• Upvote 1

man probely thought f*ck it

honour b4 nething tbh

my dad who I think is a c*nt now use to chat that kinda sh*t where me and my brothers were sent to do certain f*ckry at young age to my mums new man which has effected me to this day, man use to chat sh*t about he is in jail cant do sh*t even when man got moved to a more open prison and had day release on saturdays man never done sh*t and when he came out man done nothing so I straight stopped speaking to him cant fend people who I put my neck on the line for and then turn p*ssy but want to send 14/15 year olds to do sh*t. Thats why I have certain respect for this man does his own dirt. r.i.p those caught up in this

• Upvote 1

oh yes more murder, i applaud that one

The only person that was murdered in this incident was this super hero karate instructing b/f.

I do not intend to come across as condoning murder in any way shape or form

HOWEVER

I do not sympathise with stupidity

nor do I have the patience to empathise for people who have less regard for their life than I do.

man watched kick ass and got gassed

kick-ass1.jpg

this is not the movies

lets get back to reality for a minute

If a man is outside slappin the shotty

and you decide to play hero and run outside with any random makeshift weapon

the only thing you can expect to get

is a face full of buckshot

no sympathy for them super hero man there

none at all.

/

from what i have read regarding this broad

she seems the type to piss man off to next levels

what do you mean you told him you were with a policeman cos you were scared?

if this is the type of bullshit webs she spins on the regs don was due to go to the yard and try switch her over still

i'm not even tryin it, but the above mentality is why some people will never be more than what they are

she's a d*ck head liar (nuff baby mums like this in the bits) so u shoot up her and her yard with a shotty?

ignoring the fact that u pissed away yur life over sum dumb bitch, this is actually the equivalent of that 16 year old girl that commits suicide becuz her boyfriend dumped her

good luck explaining to yur kid why u killed/attempted to kill her mother

guy is some loser in life, but u wuld have to be to think that sh*t is a good idea

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3