RIP Chris Brown

Angelo

Guest Awesome Kong

So we're safe, but the police are not. WHY ARE THE POLICE TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT FOR? These press releases trying to convince him the boyfriend wasn't fed, so guy will start killing the public, smh!

• Downvote 1

So we're safe, but the police are not. WHY ARE THE POLICE TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT FOR? These press releases trying to convince him the boyfriend wasn't fed, so guy will start killing the public, smh!

shut up u fukin d*ckhead, man already sed he only guna kill coppers not public, if ya ask me most feds deserve it, there scum

• Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong

shut up u fukin d*ckhead, man already sed he only guna kill coppers not public, if ya ask me most feds deserve it, there scum

Relax, you see what roids done to the that dude? Put that stuff down!

Relax, you see what roids done to the that dude? Put that stuff down!

bruv when am his age i wana be as big as him

All good and well getting the SAS, but they still need to find him

/

FUGITIVE gunman Raoul Moat has threatened the public as well as the police, it emerged today.

As the manhunt entered its sixth day, Northumbria Police said there was a heightened danger to the public and warned that the search of the countryside around Rothbury where Moat is believed to be hiding would take time.

Temporary Chief Constable Sue Sim told a press conference: "Information has now emerged that Mr Moat has made threats towards the wider public.

:/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3046409/Gunman-Moat-threatens-public.html