Flats/Houses in London

Guest M12

No offence E.A.S.E i have zero qualms with you but honestly, i do not think anybody is gonna read a sentenance over one line. Jus a word of warning.

excl.gif .. i didnt even see who it was and began to read it, then i thought to myself: " this must be that horse fairy EASE"

always chatting f*ck*ng sh*t about the obvious. them kinda girls that fill their discussion with "im the kind of girl who........................."

f*ck*ng horse whisperer

Guest Yilmaz

Names aside, not many people would have thought about what was written by her tho.

In this instance I think you lot are being harsh.

Not many sit there and budget when considering rent and flat hunting. She makes a good point.

EASE often chats a lot of sense from what I've read tbh.

Names aside, not many people would have thought about what was written by her tho.

In this instance I think you lot are being harsh.

Not many sit there and budget when considering rent and flat hunting. She makes a good point.

EASE often chats a lot of sense from what I've read tbh.

yeh she does and most people just jump on the bandwagon and rinse her.

ahhh STFU about EASE was chatting sense. she was chatting absolute breeze to the already converted for the most part

talking about people not realising hidden costs in buying a house. :/ who doesnt already know that?

she uses any opportunity to state the f*ck*ng obvious in 5 pages. it may not be "sh*t" but its f*ck*ng irrelevant

oooh im gonna go bankrupt and default on my mortgage cos i didnt account for the cost of cleaning leaves in the gutter..f*ck*ng genius point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Yilmaz

ahhh STFU about EASE was chatting sense. she was chatting absolute breeze to the already converted for the most part

talking about people not realising hidden costs in buying a house. :/ who doesnt already know that?

she uses any opportunity to state the f*ck*ng obvious in 5 pages. it may not be "sh*t" but its f*ck*ng irrelevant

oooh im gonna go bankrupt and default on my mortgage cos i didnt account for the cost of cleaning leaves in the gutter..f*ck*ng genius point.

I should have said, chats sense for a girl...

• Downvote 1

Lol you take things too far.

Plus a real man knows how to clean his own guttering.

might be a lil horse whisperer but at least im not a f*ck*ng bawbag. Now come on venom your little vicious keyboard typing is getting OTT I'm thinking you could benefit from some therapy, help you to address your inner issues ya wee bitch. :P

Guest Yilmaz

Lol, I'm sure you weren't being serious by using Mavado (or any rapper/DJ for that matter) as a good guide to follow, but if you were then snap out of it.

might be a lil horse whisperer but at least im not a f*ck*ng bawbag. Now come on venom your little vicious keyboard typing is getting OTT I'm thinking you could benefit from some therapy, help you to address your inner issues ya wee bitch. :P

:/

I wasn't going to say anything but now your just saying reckless, pointless things.

• 5 years later...

£650 is standard rent for a one bedroom. It's how much mine is. Studios are from £500-£550 if you take time and LOOK. Whoever said gumtree must want to get MOVED TO via Western Union. :lol: Council Tax is the thing that kills.

110% not the case in 2016

\

excuse the bump, just browsing